❤︎Chapter 29❤︎

Yoongi Pov

It was the last period of the day until it was time to go home, and Tae has still not been talking to me.

I guess I did make him mad. Every time I would try and talk to him he would either just walk away, or just ignore me completely.

I groan and slam my head on the desk, causing a loud band to echo in the room and the class went silent.

"Mr.Min, is there a problem?" I look up at the teacher annoyed.

"Yes there is a problem, and that problem is, is that your class is boring and I prefer to not listen and have my head down, ok ma'am?"

I emphasized the 'ma'am' part because I was already irritated enough, and she just made it worse.

I heard a few snickers from around the room which made the teacher more irritated.

"Well if you have a problem with my class you can leave instead of disturbing my class" I just rolled my eyes.

"Well first of all, you disturbed your own class by bringing all the attention on to me, when my head accidentally banged the desk a little too hard, and second of all, I wouldn't have a problem with this class if you could teach like a good teacher, but I don't say anything about that now do I?"

She had her mouth hung open, unable to say anything back from my rant.

The classroom burst into louder laughter and the teacher flushed red in embarrassment.

The school day was about to be over anyways, so I don't know why she started teaching this lesson like 30 minutes late.

My words soon came true because the bell rang signaling the day was over and we could go home.

I grabbed my backpack and waited for Taehyung to follow me.

When he was done he was again in front of me, so I followed him to the car.

I got in the drivers seat and he got in the passengers seat.

When I was driving home I kept stealing glances at Tae to see if something was wrong.

When we got parked in the driveway of my house we got out and went to the front door.

Taehyung immediately went to his room when we walked in and I just sighed and did the same.

I literally threw my bag across the room and went to my bathroom to change into something comfortable.

It was black sweatpants along with a t-shirt and a hoodie.

When I went back downstairs to make myself a snack I saw Taehyung sitting on the couch already watching something on the TV with a bowl of strawberries in his lap.

I chuckled silently to myself. He surely loves his strawberries.

I went into the kitchen and decided to just get some chips and a bottle of water.

I went to the couch and sat next to Tae.

We both sat in silence until I decided to break it.

"U-um Tae?" He looked over at me with a blank stare.

I have to admit it did intimidate me because he never looked at me like that.

"Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong? Im sorry if I made you upset today at school. I just wan-"

I was cut off by...

His lips on mine

—————————————————————
The book is almost coming to an end😥

Word count-573