❤︎Chapter 26❤︎

Third person

Another week has passed and the two boys have been growing closer to each other. They both have fallen deeper for each other but they are too oblivious to notice.

They were currently on the couch cuddling, they decided they would always watch a movie and cuddle with each other every Saturday.

"Hyung?" Yoongi looked down at him.

"Yes?"

"I think I'm ready to go back to school"

His sudden statement startled Yoongi but he didn't show it.

"Oh- um- are you sure? I just don't want you to be uncomfortable, and plus we've missed a lot of work so we might as well just not do at al-"

He was cut off by Taehyung putting his hand over his mouth.

"Shut up would ya? Yes I'm sure, and I won't be uncomfortable because I know you would be there with me"

Yoongi blushed at his words, thankfully it was dark in the room so Taehyung couldn't see his blush, or so he thought.

Taehyung let out a laugh.

"Hyung why are you blushing?"

"I-I'm not! It's just um- hot! Y-yea it's very hot"

"Mhm suree, whatever you say"

They both changed there focus and directed it back on the tv, while Yoongi tried to tame his flaring cheeks.

Since it was Saturday, they would go to school on Monday so they had some time to prepare, or for Yoongi to prepare because he was more nervous for Taehyung than Taehyung was for himself.

But Yoongi was only thinking one thing

'I'll kill someone if they mess with my Tae'

———————————————————————
Word Count-281

I wrote this while I was on the toilet so enjoy it (•̀•́)و