❤︎Chapter 20❤︎

3 weeks later....

Third person

It has been 3 weeks since Taehyung has been released from the hospital, and 3 weeks since Yoongi has been taking Taehyung to places they went to before the incident, trying to get his memory back.

Taehyung was able to remember some things that weren't near the events that took place that made him lose his memory. Yoongi was glad that he was making some progress, but he was also worried about how he would react if, or when he remembered all of the bad things people did to him.

Taehyung and Yoongi haven't been to school these past weeks because 1, Yoongi wanted to make sure Taehyung was 100% ok, and he wanted Taehyung to remember things first, and then make the decision if he wanted to go back.

Right now, they were both laying down on the couch, watching a movie that Taehyung picked.They were on opposite sides of the couch, each with their own blanket keeping them warm.

When they were watching the movie Taehyung began to feel his head start hurting, causing him to groan silently and hold his head. He hoped Yoongi didn't hear him because he already did so much for him already, and he didn't want to be a burden.

But luck wasn't on his side because when Yoongi heard a groan coming from him, he immediately turned his attention towards him with a concerned look on his face.

"Are you ok? Is something wrong?" Taehyug stopped holding his head and turned towards Yoongi with a small smile.

"I'm fine hyung, my head just started hurting, but I'm fine now" he lied.

"Do you want to take some pain medicine? Do you want me to make you anything? Do you-" Taehyung cut off his ranting by leaning forward and placing his hand over his mouth.

"Hyung! I'm fine, I promise" he put his hand back down and went back to his previous position.

"Ok...but let me know if your head continues hurting" Yoongi playfully pointed a finger at him while narrowing his eyes.

"I promise hyung" Taehyung chuckled. They both continued to watch the movie, but Yoongi felt his eyes drooping.

Yoongi eventually closed his eyes and drifted off into dreamland, while Taehyung had his eyes squinted in pain as he held his head in his hands.

Taehyung pov

I groan in pain, this headache is a pain in the ass. I get up and head to my room, stumbling a bit due to the pain lingering around in my head.

I open the door to my bedroom and go into the bathroom. I open the cabinet below the sink, hoping to find some pain medicine to help.

I found the medicine, but as I was about to take it another sharp pain went through my head causing me to drop the pill on the floor and clutch my head with both of my hands.

I went to the bed and laid down on it, thinking that if I slept the headache would go away in the morning.

Right when I close my eyes I saw a white light showing me images of different things and people.

I shot up in my bed with my eyes wide in shock.

"No way..."

—————————————————————
Word Count-547