❤︎Chapter 6❤︎

~Time Skip~

Taehyung Pov

Throughout the day at school I continued to get beat up constantly any chance people got. I was hurt that nobody believed me when I was trying to tell them the truth. The bell rang to let everyone know it was time to go home.

I quickly packed my things, it was painful because of the bruises on my sore body. I rush outside so I can get home as quick as possible and try to avoid everyone.

"And where do you think you're going rapist?" I started shaking because a group of people stood in front of me. "I-I'm go-going home" I scold myself for stuttering. "Did think you were going home without a beating?" I just gave up and let them beat me because I knew if I tried to run away things would get worse.

After they were done beating me they just left me on the ground with blood coming out of my new cuts. Everybody that saw laughed at me and threw out some harsh words. I took the little strength I had and used it to lift myself up.

I limp my way home, good thing my house isn't that far away from the school. I opened my front door and immediately went to my room to clean my cuts. I went in the bathroom and got out my first-aid kit to bandage my cuts.

Once I was done cleaning my cuts I carefully washed my body and put on my pajamas. I went downstairs to the kitchen so I can make myself some food since people threw my food in the trash at school.

I decided to make bulgogi and watch my favorite Kdrama (True Beauty😏) in the living room while I eat. I finish cooking and head to my living room.

As I was eating I remember when me and my hyungs used to have sleepovers at watch different kinds of shows together. We were all so happy together, we laughed together, cried together, ate together, and made jokes together. But now I don't think that will ever happen again.

I didn't know I was crying until I got a text. I wipe my tears and look at the text. It was from one of my hyungs. When I read the text it broke my heart into a million pieces.

I hope you know we will never forgive you.
You're so pathetic.
I'm surprised nobody called the cops.
Maybe I should call them on you, but I want you to feel pain.
You're mother must regret having a son like you.
Go ahead and disappear, nobody will ever love you.

I was probably crying a waterfall now, but I wiped them and took a deep breath in. I know that's not true, they will forgive me, my mom loves me, they don't want me to disappear, they don't want me to feel pain.........

......Right?

——————————————————————————
Word count- 492