❤︎Chapter 15❤︎

Third Person

The boys all went back into Tae's room, only to find him sleeping peacefully. All of the boys looked at him with admiration and another emotion they couldn't describe.

Yoongi was the first to step closer to the boy, pulling up a chair with him to sit next to him like he did since he has been with Tae at the hospital.

The 5 other boys were debating on if they should try to reason things out with Yoongi, or stay silent. They chose the first option and Hoseok was the first one to speak.

"Yoongi hyung..." Yoongi turned around and looked at them with an emotionless expression.

"What" he said and sent shivers down their spine.

"We want to try and make things better, like it was before..." Yoongi scoffed before standing up in front of the 5 males.

"Better? Oh you've already lost the chance to make anything back to the way it was. You all ignored me when I said stop doing those things to him" they all looked down.

"And now because Tae is in a hospital bed you all think you can just come in here and try to talk and act like nothing happened?"

"That's not wh-" Jungkook was cut off when Yoongi said. "No, I don't want to hear anything else. Tae has to be the one who decides if you are forgiven, not me"

Yoongi turns back around to sit next to Tae again. He grabs his hand and rubs his thumb along his knuckles. The other males have already sat down in the far side of the room, not wanting to disturb Yoongi anymore.

'I'm so sorry Tae' Jin whispered to himself.

All of the 5 males were thinking the same thing. 'Will he forgive us?' 'Will he remember us?' 'What is going to happen if he gets his memory back?'

The boys haven't even realized it was getting dark outside until the room no longer shone with light. Yoongi was going to stay with Taehyung until he was able to go home.

(A/n: this hospital has no end of visiting hours, so they can stay however long they want)

All of the males eventually drifted into sleep thinking about a specific male.

———————————————————————
Word count- 409

Hello readers! I have a question.

If Taehyung were to end up with one of the boys, who would you like it to be?

Jin

Yoongi

Hobi

Namjoon

Jimin

Or

Jungkook