❤︎Chapter 23❤︎

Third person

Yoongi looked at Taehyung with shock evident on his face.

"W-what?" He stammered over his words, while he backed up slightly.

"B-but, how...you"

"Hyung!"

Taehyung cupped his cheeks, making him look at him in the eyes.

"It's ok hyung" he tried to reassure him, but Yoongi wasn't having it.

"N-no it's not ok. All the things we did, all the things I did, it's not ok."

Taehyung sighed, letting go of Yoongi and laying back on the couch.Yoongi was rubbing his temples while closing his eyes, trying to comprehend the new information.

"How long have you known?"

"Known what?"

"Known about everything"

"Since last night..."

Yoongi stopped his actions and turned his attention to the male that sat beside him.

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

Taehyung sighed "I'm sorry, I just didn't know how you would react"

"It's fine..."

The males sat in a comfortable silence.

"So what do you plan on doing now?"

"I..I'm not sure"

"I understand, but when you figure out what you want to do, you can tell me"

After a few more minutes, Yoongi stood up leaving Taehyung confused.

"I don't know how you feel towards me, so I'll give you some time to think" he went back upstairs, and Taehyung could hear the closing of a door.

———————————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter, I just got out from the hospital, that's why I wasn't able to update. I will make longer chapters soon.

Word Count-249