❤︎Epilouge❤︎

Third person

It had been 3 years since all of the horrible events that happened.

Taehyung forgave the rest of the boys, and now they are all best friends again. They have all graduated together, and they now have their dream jobs.

Yoongi became a producer.

Taehyung became a famous model.

Jimin and Jungkook became dance teachers.

Jin became a chef and opened up his own restaurant.

And Namjoon and Hoseok both became rappers.

Although they have had rough times in the past, they are all good now.

Taehyung adopted a puppy named Yeontan, and Yoongi wasn't so thrilled at first, but he gave into it because Taehyung was his baby.

Yoongi was planning on proposing to Taehyung soon, but he was nervous on how he would react.

He decided it would be on a beach, it was Tae's favorite place to go.

Time skip to the day of the proposal

The couple was walking hand-in-hand together along the beach.

Yoongi was quiet due to his nervousness.

"Hyung why are you so quiet? Is something wrong?"

He looked at Taehyung and gave him a small smile.

"Nothings wrong, everything is ok"

Taehyung just shrugged it off and turned to face the ocean.

"The ocean is beautiful, right hyung"

When he didn't get a response he turned to look over at him, only to let out a gasp of surprise and cover his mouth with his eyes starting to get filled with tears.

Yoongi was on one knee with the ring in his hand.

"Kim Taehyung, we've been together for 3 years now, and you've made me the happiest I've ever been. We have had arguments here and there, but we've always found a way to make it up to each other without leaving one of us sad, or alone. I want to be with you for the rest of my life so, Kim Taehyung, will you marry me?"

By the end of his speech Taehyung was full on crying.

"Yes! Yes! I will marry you, you dummy"

Yoongi stood up with a big smile plastered across his face, and put the ring on Taehyungs finger, pulling him into a kiss full of love.

They heard cheers around them causing them to pull away. They didn't notice a crowd around them during Yoongis speech.

Taehyung connected their foreheads and whispered. "I love you Min Yoongi"

"I love you too Kim Taehyung"

The end....