❤︎Chapter 18❤︎

Third person

The boys were sitting in the room focusing on the small tv that was playing an old school tv show, none of them were actually paying attention  because they were stealing secret glances at Taehyung.

Everyone was snapped out of their trance when they heard a knock on the door, possibly the doctor.

"Come in" Yoongi said.

The door was opened revealing Doctor Su. He walked over to the other side of Taehyung and started checking his vitals, etc, before turning to face everyone in the room but mostly Taehyung.

"How are you feeling today Taehyung?"

"I feel great, but my head does hurt from time to time."

The doctor nodded slightly before writing something on his clipboard. "I see, that is normal and a sign that you might get your memories back soon"

Taehyung was confused on what the doctor meant by getting his memories back.

'What does he mean by that?' Taehyung had a confused look on his face, but shook it off because he was just going to ask Yoongi about this whole situation.

"Doctor, when will I be able to go home?"

"Well since you are feeling better you can go home today, but because you still have some cuts that aren't healed you are going to have to take care of them and be careful not to get them infected"

When the doctor said that Tae was happy that he was finally going to be able to get out of the hospital.

"And because of your headache, you are going to have to take pain medication, and rest to help calm your headache"

"Thank you doctor" Taehyung showed him his boxy smile, making the doctor give him a smile in return.

"No problem kiddo, you can leave whenever you'd like, but make sure you sign out"

"Thank you for everything doctor" this time it was Yoongi that stood up and bowed to the doctor to show his gratitude.

"My pleasure" the doctor also bowed and walked out the room, closing the door behind him.

"I get to go home hehe" Taehyung was basically bouncing up and down on his bed with excitement.

"But wait... I don't have any clothes" Taehyung was now crossing his arms and pouting while sulking.

"It's ok, I have an extra pair of clothes I brought" Yoongi said.

"Really hyung, thank you!"

Yoongi takes out his extra clothes and hands it to Taehyung.

"Do you need help getting to the bathroom?"

"No I'm good hyung, thank you"

Taehyung moved the blanket that was covering his lower body to the side and got up from his bed, heading to the bathroom to change into Yoongi's clothes.

———————————————————————
Word Count- 471

I'm going on a road trip today, I'm currently in the car now, so I will be updating both of my books.