❤︎Chapter 3❤︎

Third person Pov

The next morning Jin was the first to wake up. He went to the bathroom and as he walked in the bathroom he looked in the mirror and his eyes widened. He then stormed back to were the others were and yelled out.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU BRATS DID THIS" after his sudden outburst everybody started stirring awake. The first one to awake was Hoseok, followed by Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon, and finally Yoongi. "Who is yelling so early in the morning" Taehyung said followed by a yawn.

"Woah, Jin hyung what happened to your face?" Asked Jungkook. "SOMEONE DREW ON IT, And it seems like they did it to all of you guys. Except for Taehyung a Jimin" all the boys looked at Jimin and Taehyung with a glare. Suddenly the 95 liners started to get up and run to hide.

"YAH YOU BRATS" yelled Hoseok. Soon the rest of the boys got up and tried to get the marker off their face, keyword: tried.

"Its not coming off!" Yelled Jungkook. Meanwhile with the 95 liners they realized the markers they used were permanent. They both then went down by the others with the markers in their hand and caught the attention of the others, and showed them the markers.

"WHAT THE HELL" the boy's yelled in unison. The whole morning was full of yelling, and utter chaos.

~Time skipu~

The boys had managed to get some of the marker off, but it was still somewhat visible. "I'm going to kill you both with my bare hands" Yoongi said in a threatening voice. "Aw, come on hyung you know you love us" Taehyung said with a cheeky smile. "Tsk, whatever" Yoongi said.

"Ughh the weekend sure went by faster than I though it would" said Hoseok. "Yea" the boys agreed, "I don't want to go to school" Taehyung said with a pout. Everybody cooed at him and Jin pinched his cheeks.

"Stoopp" he whined, and Jin finally let him go. Taehyung rubbed his now red cheeks. "Well we should probably clean up now" Namjoon said. "Ok" they all said.

~Another time skipu~

All the boys lay on the floor with their chest heaving up and down. "That was a lot of work to do" Jungkook panted out. "Oh shut up Jungkook, it wasn't even that much" Jimin said to him.

"It's getting late, we should probably be heading home" Yoongi said "Your'e right hyung" Namjoon said. "Aw, ok ill see you guys at school tomorrow" Hoseok said. "Bye" the boy's said.

The boys all parted ways as they walked outside. "Maybe school won't be that bad tomorrow" Taehyung thought. Only if he knew what was going to happen even if he did the right thing.

——————————————————————————
Word count- 462