026

"who is she?"

"it's not important" draco sighed in ignorance.
it's not that draco didn't want to tell his boyfriend, he just couldn't take the risk of him knowing about someone only his parents know about.

"you're keeping secrets from me now?" harry tilted his head in confusion.

"harry-" draco started trying not to get frustrated.

"no. it's fine," harry jumped up from the bed "you don't have to tell me anything draco. we just started dating." harry laughed awkwardly.

draco ran his hand through his hair as he also got up from the bed.
"okay. i'll tell you who she is" draco chuckled.

"oh good cause i was going to go to her instagram page." harry jumped up and down.

"her name is, daphne malfoy." draco then again ran his hands into his hair. he was indeed nervous.

harry looked at draco with wide eyes. it was going to take a while to process what he just said so they stood in silence.

"you have a sister?" harry spoke up. he started pacing around the room. draco didn't answer "YOU HAVE A SISTER DRACO?" harry shouted

"YES! i have a sister! no one knows about her because my parents didn't want anyone to know okay? it's not any of my business why they chose to keep her a secret and frankly, i don't care!" draco finally spoke up.

harry stopped pacing midway as he suddenly sat down to catch his breath.

"how old is she?"

"literally 15" draco laughed.

"i- were- its- oh okay yeah. she's older than us." harry stuttered.

"anyways, she's coming to visit hogwarts." draco walked to the door, picking up and shoes and opening up the door.

"first time?" harry asked.

"uh no. she's been here 1st and 2nd year. but she changed her last name so no one knows." draco calls from outside the door.

"see you tomorrow?" harry calls from inside his dorm. 'did he just leave, just like that?' harry thinks.

"OH WAIT" is heard before draco come running into the room pecking his boyfriend on this lips then running out. "sorry i forgot!" draco called as he was all the way down the hall.

"okay then." harry grabbed his jacket and proceeded to leave.

'i'm meeting another malfoy.' harry nervously sighed as he ran to the girls dormitory.

he then spent the rest of the day with hermione, ron and neville wondering what would happen when he sees her tomorrow.

[filler chapter]