031

THIS BOOK IS SO BORING I CANNT😀.

"i cant believe you all skipped my birthday," draco huffed falling back into harry's bed. the day was quiet. they'd all gathered around in harry, neville, ron, dean and seamus dorm room.

"we wanted to wait until we were all free to hang out, last time i checked we all had classes to attend." blaise punched draco in the stomach.

draco sat up breathing heavily and clutching his stomach giving blaise a death stare. "now why would you do that?"

hermione laughed, "wait but for real when was dracos birthday?" draco shot hermione(lmao lmao lmao lmao) the same glare he gave blaise before getting up and opening the door.

"where u goin'" blaise and daphne said in unison. they both looked at each other before turning back to draco

"ew" daphne cringed before draco replied, "i'm going to someone who actually remembered my birthday." draco turned around noticing everyone looking at him, draco thought 'oh right cause who would want to wish me a happy birthday'

"snape?" - "dumbledore?" - "probably crabb and goyle"- harry hermione and pansy looked at one another giving out the most random answers. draco huffed before walking over to harry who sat at the edge of his bed.

"why the hell would you think snape" harry looked at his boyfriend dumbfounded before looking at his friends for help. when that wasn't successful he looked back to draco and said,

"well isn't he your godfather" laughs were heard from daphne. draco looked at his sister before walking over to her.

"well? why are you laughing" daphne grabbed onto blaises shoulder to keep her balance as her laughter died down to small chuckles which caused hermione to smile a bit.

"someone told me harry had a thing for-" "he doesn't."

"okay queen go off." daphne replied before giving harry a 'yes you do' look. harry looked back, and if looks could kill she'd be dead.

"soooooooo, what are we doing again?" ron spoke up after a long awkward silence. "hello? anyone wanna talk to me or what?" ron spoke again. he then realized harry and draco were staring at each other and the others watched to see what would happen. ron decided to stand in front of harry lean into draco before saying "are we gonna kiss?"

"RONALD!" hermione pushed her boyfriend out the way, "we wanna see what's gonna happen." she spoke again going back to her gaze on the two boys in front of her.

"okay in all seriousness, happy birthday babe" harry said softly pulling draco into a passionate kiss. the three girls squealed while ron and blaise looked away from them.

"happy birthday draco!" the three girls yelled breaking up the kiss. draco covered his ears while harry looked away laughing quietly at his friends loudness. draco uncovered his ears before giving a quick 'thank you' to his friends.

"yea happy birthday mate" ron said patting him on the back. draco removed his hand looked at harry and back to ron.

"i thought we were gonna kiss." draco stared into ron's eyes a while before smiling. ron let out a sigh of relief before looking over to his girlfriend to see her smirking at him, which she quickly hid by laughing at him.

"that ought to teach you not to do that ever again." draco whispered into ron's ear before walking back over to harry who was now sitting on his bed.

"SOOOO WHAT ARE WE DOING TODAY" blaise yelled at the group who seemed to have forgotten we actually had things to do today.

"let's go to chuck e. cheese" harry suggested,
"ew that place is creepy let's go to mcdonald's" ron sat down next to harry.

"let's just watch episodes of greys anatomy while we cry about george's death-" hermione started before hearing pansy scream

"wait george dies??? i'm literally on season 3 WAIT he's my favorite!!" hermione face looked of horror then she started apologizing over and over.

"personally i like andrew deluca may he res-" daphne started before looking over to pansy who's mouth was wide open. harry shook his head

"my favs are meredith and jo" before draco scoffed and said "okay but Derek and jackson can get some" harry laughed at dracos response.

"ew dudes it's all about alex karev and cristina yang" blaise cut in. ron was the last to speak;
"but okay i like carina, perez and schmitt"

"schmitt lowkey took over as being george and i hate that" hermione says pulling her hand through her hair.

"okay wait a minute i hate all of you already cause why is no one talking about the powerful miranda bailey and catherine fox"

they all looked at the door draco had left open earlier and seen an unfamiliar face.

"KILAH?!!"

-
so like damn greys, svu, oc and station 19 ended the season on the same day 🥲 and 9-1-1 don't start til fall. df imma watch😩. leave suggestions if u want

¡happy early Juneteenth!