013

it's been a month since it all happened and things have seem to be going great for draco.

him and potter are getting closer.

pansy and moon don't talk to him unless it's necessary.

hermione and Ron where doing swell and are still dating.

Draco wouldn't admit he was falling for potter but he also wanted to be the one to ask him out. but he didn't know how.

-T U R N T O P A G E 3 9 4-
December 19.

"Draco? are you ready to go? we can't be late they'll wonder." harry calls running around the dormitories.

you see, they were a bit late to dinner because they were sleep. they had stayed up the night before working on decorations for the christmas dance.

"i'm going potter, calm down." Malfoy shouts grabbing his green and black Slytherin scarf to throw around his neck.

they hurried down to the great hall where they could tell dinner had already begun,

"you see Malfoy, we're late. just great." harry huffed.

"geez. not my fault you signed us up to come about for the dance." draco scoffed.

they walked inside. yet again. gaining looks from the houses.

they hurried to their seats and began to eat.

"what took you guys so long" Ron finally spoke up.

"yeah, you guys are always late. this is the third time this week!" Blaise calls.

"you guys already know we have to work on the christmas dance." harry cuts in.

he was right. we have been coming late. anytime we wanted to be early. we would show up late.

"so draco, did you ask yet?" hermione asks sipping her juice.

"ask what?" harry replies.

"oh! no, not yet. i'm waiting for the right moment." draco whispers away from harry to hear him.

'oh' hermione mouthed.

they all ate and hurried to classes.

potions.

"turn to page 394." comes a cold professor Snape from down the stairs of his office.

they were learning about ware wolves. it was very fascinating. but they didn't want to be there.

"this is boring" Ron calls.

"well then mr. weasley, if you were doing your work it wouldn't be boring now would it?"

"no sir."

"that's what i thought"

that was the last class until they had to get to bed.

"can we not work on the decorations tonight? i would really appreciate a good nights rest." harry had said what was on draco's mind because he wanted the same thing.

draco nodded in agreement and went to his dorm after giving a goodnight to harry.