028

"oh wow, she is a malfoy"

"and a damn good lookin one too" daphne smirked at hermione before biting into her apple.

"daphne, literally go home. people are starting to compare us" draco sighed.

"that's a bad thing?" daphne raised a brow.
draco looked up at his older sister before replying,

"yes." and looking back at his food. they had been in the great hall for 5 minutes waiting for blaise and the rest to show up.

"you're so mean. how did you even end up with someone" daphne laughed. draco looked back up then over at harry who looked at her puzzled.

"that's just it, i was mean to him and now we're dating; ironic huh." draco grinned at harry before sticking his tongue out at his sister.

"mione stop doing that" harry whisper-yells. hermione gazed up without moving her head.

"doing what?" hermione continued doing what she was doing. harry grabbed the mirror before replying

"literally that. stop staring at yourself in the mirror it's stupid." harry yeets the mirror to ginny who was in the middle of drinking her water.

"HARRY WHAT THE ACTUAL HEL-" ginny spits her drink out.

"finish that sentence i dare you." fred and george say in unison.

"oh that's freaky dude" daphne stares at the twins as they scold their younger sister. "draco how do you put up with this?" daphne pulls out a book from her handbag before flipping through the pages.

"i don't." draco laughs.

"you-" "i'm joking, it's stressful? sometimes." draco continues before harry could finish.

"daph how are you friends with cedric and he has literally no idea you're related to me." draco snorts into his cup watching cedric walk pass the table with his friends. daphne and hermione look back to see him as well.

"i don't- how do you know cedric?" daphne looks at her brother as we watches cedric and his friends walk down the row.

"potions class, transfiguration, charms, shall i go on?"

"okay we're here." blaise comes running from the great hall doors followed by neville, luna and ron.

"finally." harry slaps ron on the back of the head. ron grabs the back of his head, yelping before slapping harry harder.

"don't- slap- me" ron says between each slap.

"okay okay chill out people" draco put his hand in between harry's head and ron's hand.

"you guys bore me." daphne pulls her phone out.

"we don't use those in the great hall, headmasters rules." hermione says looking around to see if mr flitch was anywhere to be found or mrs norris.

"that bores me more." daphne keeps her phone out.

"what are you even doing?" draco got curious, as he grabs his sisters phone. "texting dad, really." then proceeds to hand the phone back.

"what? i wanted to ask him to stop by; he's not boring." daphne defends her actions before going back to her texting.

"you know they won't let him in here right? he'll literally have to say he need to speak to Dumbledore if he wants to get in here" draco bangs his head on the table.

"don't beat yourself up, you're mad dad loves me more."

"honestly i'm fine with that, i always got mom." draco lifts his head up.

"momma's boy" blaise smirks causing the rest of the group to chuckle.

"and what about it? i'm sure ron is too with his hand knitted sweaters." draco calls.

with a shocked face ron stands, "don't make fun of them, my siblings, hermione and harry get one too each year!" ginny looks away as if she isn't included in the siblings part.

"dude okay sit-down-" draco tries to calm ron down a bit.

"ew what's she doing here?"

[end]

heehee. anyways, almost 100k tysm <33!

also so sad to say the actor that plays narcissa malfoy passed away at age 52 /* (Helen McCrory) raise your wands, another gone too soon.