009

7 : 2 8 p m

"Guys , Blaise is on his way over!" Ron suddenly yells.

"Did you have to stop the movie to tell us, Weasley ?" Draco says shoving popcorn into his mouth.

"Y e s ?" He says but it comes out as a question. Ron resumes the movie and sits back down next to Hermione.

A few minutes later there's a knock at the door.

"That must be Blaise, I'll get it keep watching the movie. " Draco says getting up from his comfortable seat next to Harry, causing Harry to turn his glued eyes from the screen to the door Draco was now standing at.

"Hey dude, yea, sure. Let's- come in. " was all Harry heard Draco say as he appeared next to Harry again with Blaise Zabini on the other side of him.

"What's up Potter , granger , Weasley?" Blaise greets the golden trio.

"Hey" they all reply.

"Why didn't we invite Luna , Ginny , Neville, dean, Seamus, and-" Hermione starts

"Um. Not to be rude but-" Draco starts cutting Hermione off.

"Shut up Malfoy. We all know what you're gonna say 'I don't want to be around so many gryffindors' blah blah blah" Harry says eating more chips.

"Ugh you're right Potter." Draco pushes his attention back on the screen in front of the group.

"Oof mulan is the best movie!" Blaise calls even though everyone heard him perfectly fine if he said it normally.

"Yea, Shang is daddy bro-." Harry says back causing the movie to be stopped by Ron and everyone to look at him

"What?" He says.

"What? Shang you like Shang" Ron says

"What's wrong with Shang, Weasley?" Draco adds in.

"Ew that's gross, can you guys be gay somewhere else." Hermione cuts in

"I'm.. straight?" Blaise says in more like a questioning tone.

"You.. don't know?" Draco asks

"Can we just watch the movie I'm trying to see Shang with his fine self." Harry says laying back on the pallet they had sat down.

"Fine , wait Harry shut up with Shang he's ugly it's like saying professor snape is good looking!" Hermione says throwing her hands in the air.

"I mean snape is-." Harry tries to say.

"NO! Don't say it potter if you say snape is good looking I will tell him." Draco suddenly stands

"Besides he's my godfather! That's gross-"

"But he-" Harry starts

"I'm tellin him."

Draco runs out the room all the way down the moving stairs to the dungeons.

"Snape! Snape! Open the door I have something to tell you!" Draco yells banging on the door.

"What is it you need at this time of night, Draco" appears snape in the doorframe looking tired and confused.

"Ok ok. So we were having this sleepover and one thing led to another , long story short potter thinks you're-" Draco says in a rushed voice.

"Wait! Don't. Stop. I'm serious malfoy!" Comes running Harry, Blaise, Hermione and Ron.

"And what are you all doing up at this time of night ?" Snape looks at the bunch like he could kill them any second.

"Nothing sir" Hermione is the first to talk.

"Hmm"

"Potter said you're good lookin-" Draco starts but as soon as the word looking was coming out Harry put his hand over Draco's mouth pulling him away from professor snape door.

"Good looking? Are you serious" Snape was... laughing ?

"Uh. What. Why are you laughing ?" Ron questions.

"I don't know mr Weasley. Say why don't you guys go to sleep. And perhaps leave me alone." Snape looks sharply at ron, not even laughing anymore.

"Ok sleep well professor!" Harry politely says dragging Draco down the halls and up the stairs to the room when he pushes him onto the floor.

"Why. Would. You. Do. That. " Harry says through gritted teeth.