014

"harry! honesty, wake up !" Hermione was furious.

"what?" grumbled harry tiredly as he shifted in his bed.

"Ronald you too! get up" Hermione rambled on as she walked around the room.

"blimey Hermione, when did you get here?" ron sat up and rubbed his face.

"I got here this morning ron, and harry aren't you supposed to be working with Malfoy on the ball decorations?"

harry shot up in his bed, "THE DECORATIONS! what time is it?" harry was now out of bed and ran around the room before stopping at his trunk.

"it's approximately 3:28 pm" Hermione stated.

"Holy shi-" harry started,

"Hermione, how did you get into the boy dormitories?"

That was a good question.

"pretty simply-" Hermione started before the door busted open with a red-faced Malfoy standing in the wooden door frame.

Panting, Draco yelled, "harry potter where have you been!"

Harry looked around the room then said:" what time were we supposed to start?"

Draco moved calmly over to harry, "um I don't know." he calmly started then added, with a yell, "12 THIS MORNING POTTER WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL IN HERE!"

"blimey Malfoy, how did you get in here" Ron walked out the bathroom now dressed and ready for the rest of the day.

"oh, Neville let me in." Draco added, "come on potter, hurry up!"

"do you guys need help?" Hermione questioned.

Harry and Malfoy shrugged and said in unison "sure"

"Okay let's go" Ron spoke walking out the room.

"yes, let's go as if I'm ready. " harry called out as he continued to put his shoes on.

"right. Sorry mate"

"Okay, " Harry sighed as he got up, "let's go"

- skip to the half decorated room-

"did you do this yourself?" Harry gasped. They hadn't started doing any decorations the last time they came into this room, they simply just planned where they wanted things to go.

"oh pansy. " Draco stated calmly walking over to the glass table.
"Hermione do you want to work on appetizers ?" Draco asked.

"um sure?" Hermione questioned. She was expecting Draco to be demanding but he wasn't.

"great everything should still be put in the kitchen, ron you can help with the chairs." Draco said taking a ladder and handing it to harry.

"over there potter" Draco snared and pointed to the other side of the room with streamers ready to be put up.

They worked all day until it was time for dinner in the great hall (so in the yule ball takes place in the great hall but not in this story it doesn't.)

"Guys, I'm beat" Hermione plopped down in a chair while the other 3 boys stretched.

"okay. Let's go to dinner" harry yawned and headed for the door.

"yet again, late. Mate dinner started 15 minutes ago" ron looked around.

"bloody great! Time for yet again more starring" Draco rolled his eyes and groaned.

-wOaH i've been gone for 4 months. today i got noticed by Vegard. i'm literally crying. okay bye- may 19 2020.

update: so did chris rankin. (percy weasley)