022

"let's go let's go let's go let's g-"

"MALFOY, SHUT UP" hermione yelled.

"bitc-" draco started but the look on snapes face, he didn't dare to finish.

"can't we just use magic to get us to the shrieking shack?" blaise whines.

"sure we can."dumbledor laughs.

"we should walk" snape remarks.

"WHAT"

"we are not walking all the way there"

"fine let's use magic"

[outside the shrieking shack]

"i suggest you to stay outside while we take care of this." snape mumbled.

"no thanks" draco says and runs into the doors

what he was seeing before him was something he never thought he'd have to witness.

"what the fuck are you doing!!" draco ran to moon and pushed her away from harry.

pansy ran in and jumped onto dracos back wrapping a cloth over his neck and pulling back.

as draco struggled the rest of the group ran in, some helping draco, hermione and ron ran to harry and fred george and blaise got to pansy.

(LMFAO AND THE HEADMASTER AND TEACHES JUST STOOD THERE) [thats a joke but they really had nothing to do.]

"you're coming with us." dumbledor took a hold of pansys arm pulling her to the door.

"like hell i am" pansy then kicks-

just kidding.

she goes with this defeated by the group.

they finally manage to get moon off draco.

"malfoy are you okay?" harry struggles to get to him.

"wha? are you okay harry?" draco gasps for air as he pulls harry into his embrace.

"AWWW" coos ginny and hermione as the rest look at the pair with a blank face.

"let's get back to the castle." snape says as he pulls his wand out.

(tbh, i forgot all about wands.)

harry spent a week in the infirmary with draco by his side .

"are you sure you'll be okay though" draco sighs.

"i know we're not dating or anything but trust me, i care." draco adds realizing harry was half sleep.

"yeah, i'll be fine. i'm all patched up" harry let's out a small laugh.

"i'll be back in the morning" draco gets off the bed and begins to walk out.

"finally he's gone mate, he's been here all day! i haven't got the chance to talk to my best mate." ron gets off his bed.

"ron give it a break. you've known each other so long, you can go without him every once and a while." neville sits up in his bed.

"no i can't , but anyways." ron laughs.

"how are you feeling, mate" ron smiles.

"well, it still hurts but i'll be fine. what am i gonna do about the dance" harry replies.

"it will go as planned. totally normal!" neville cut in.

"i guess so"

"how do u want to be asked to the dance?" ron jumps onto harry's bed.

"well, casually. literally someone can ask me in the great hall while i'm eating and i'll be just fine with that" harry sighs.

"first off, why is your bed softer than mine? second, you're not the romantic type i thought you'd be." ron laughs at the last part.

ron gets off the bed and goes over to neville and whispers "make sure you text draco and tell him harry doesn't want to go all fancy fancy when being asked."

"sure, on it right now."

"can i sleep now ?" harry yawns.

"sure, goodnight guys" ron says turning off the lights and getting into the bed.

"night." neville and harry said at the same time before drifting off to sleep.