033

blaisey: dray, pansy's back at hogwarts.

dracula: she's wHAT

blaisey: after y'all was done taking pics i was on my way back to my room and i seen pansy so i asked her what she was doing here and she said the headmaster and teachers voted and she got to come back?? idk

dracula: uve gotta b shitting me.

dracula: she gets to come back after what she did to harry???

blaisey: she tried to apologize to me but i was like ur saying sorry to the wrong person. she said she's gonna text harry later on cause i don't think he blocked her.

dracula: nah i gotta text her. make a gc blaise !!

blaisey: why i gotta do it ??
read: 6:28 pm

[draco made me do it]
blaisey, pansy , dracula

blaisey: i hate you draco. anyways here

pansy: i know i have a lot to apologize for but i really wasnt gonna explain it to u guys first :/

dracula: u gotta tell us why you guys did that.

pansy: moon took it too far, i'm not trying to say it was all her cause obv i had sumth to do w it, but she was the one mad, because of the break up. i kept telling her i wasn't gonna hurt someone draco obv had feelings for (u couldn't hide shit) and she did all the punching and cutting. i only took the pics. but other than that, i wanted to deeply say sorry for the pain i caused u guys. i really didn't want this. i'm sorry.

blaisey: wow okay uhm. so you weren't the one physically hurting harry?

pansy: no. all moon. i just helped getting him to the shreaking shack

pansy: draco? u still here?

dracula: yes. i'm just,, processing. i should add harry so he can decide for himself.

dracula added hazza to the chat

hazza: um what's going on?
hazza: why is pANSY in this chat?
hazza: maybe i should stfu and just read the chat.

10 mins later.

hazza: so let me get this straight.

dracula: ffs harry.

blaisey: drayco shh

pansy: i really am sorry and hopefully u can regain trust but if it don't happen or you don't want to even trust me again i totally understand.

hazza: honestly pansy it's seems like you're genuinely sorry and i ain't a forgiven person. also i know you weren't the one hurting me i saw you standing in the corner of the room while moon- aNYWAYS i forgive you. text me in an hour :)

dracula: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay. i'll forgive yo

blaisey: dray?

dracula: are you still with moon??

pansy: oh god no. and i was never with her. that kiss u walked in on caught me off guard i didn't know what she was doing at the time. also i'm sorry for that too.

blaisey: we'll you didn't really do anything to me but uh ur forgiven pans <\3

dracula: yes i guess we can go back to the way it used to be.

hazza: mione and ron are gonna fLIP

pansy: i hope they can come to forgive me also. or at least not hate me.

hazza: they don't hate you pansy. what you and moon did was fucked up but they don't hate you for it.

blaisey: draco was so overprotective the week he was in the infirmary all like "i hope he'll be okay" "omg what if somethings broken" "when i can see him???" and it drove us all crazy !!

dracula: they don't needa know that.

hazza: awww 🤧 but later we'll make a gc and tell the others about this

pansy: okayy thanks for this guys, i'm glad u all heard me out <3

dracula: np pans 😚.

_
yay pansys back;
uh yea the books kinda boring w/o her
¡| read wax pen- drarry texting u won't regret it|¡