032

"how can you forget?" a medium height girl walked into the room and stood next to daphne.

"oh yea, but uhm. who are you and how'd you get in?" ron asked with a puzzled expression on his face.

the others looked at the girls confused waiting for her to speak but she didn't.

"she's with me." daphne spoke up. draco gave his older sister a look that meant he wanted her to keep talking.

"right. this is my girlfriend kilah" daphne continued smiling at her girlfriend.

"nice to meet you guys! and happy late birthday draco." kilah spoke in such a soft voice draco just gave a 'thanks' followed by a smile before looking back at his sister.

"how are you dating someone with such manner-" daphne throws someone's shoe at draco before he could finish his sentence.

"OW?" exclaimed draco before harry put his arm around draco pulling him closer. "it's okay dray, your sister is mean. but only to you."

draco looked taken back "you could have just comforted me you didn't have to say all that."

"i did. i said it's okay." harry looked over at hermione and ron who were talking with the couple and blaise.

"can we take some pictures now?" daphne cuts stopping harry from continuing to tease her brother.

"always wanna take a pic." blaise scoffed. daphne gave him a mean glare before saying "at lease it'll last longer" and talking a hold of kilahs hand and walking out of the room.

drxco

drxco: attack

drxco: attack. <3

h.potter: you look so good bro.
drxco: did you just-

hergranger: snacc broo
drxco: right

daphnem: bro you look good
drxco: why is everyone calling me bro.
    daphnem: literallyyyy u are.

pxnns: hey dray lookin good
drxco: hold all the way up!

blazinb: draco we gots to talkkkk
drxco: okayyy???

daphne

daphne: meet kilah @kilahhs

hergranger: she's so pretty!!!
kilahhs: tysmmmm<3

kilahhs: LYYY 🥴
daphnem: LYMORE😚

dcedric: finally telling people she's urs
daphnem: blocked.

drxco: she kinda cute doe
h.potter: watch it
daphnem: watch ittt

i have a new book out!
wax pen- drarry texting
if ya wanna check it out. i feel like i upload more with that book.