027

"today's the day.

the day i die-" harry muffled into his pillow.

"excuse me?" hermione pushed harry's head so she could better understand him.

"just kidding mione." harry signed. harry had been awake for an hour but couldn't seem to get up out of bed.

hermione sat back down next to ron, who was currently eating a bagel and drinking orange juice. harry looked at ron confused.

"i cant believe they let you bring food up to the rooms." hermione turned her head to see ron stuffing his face with his second bagel.

"disgusting ronald." hermione scoffed. ron looked up from his cup and glanced at harry's bed hair.

"they didn't let me bring this, i snuck it up here." ron smiled at his bestfriend before throwing the rest of his bagel into the trash bin. hermione also glanced at harry who was still laying in the same position.

"harry, draco will be here soon you ought to get up and dressed." hermione scolded him.
harry scoffed before getting up.

"who are you, my mother-" harry covered his mouth as soon as he finished his sentence. "why did i say that" harry shook his head before heading to his closet then the bathroom.

"sometimes i forget he's only got us." ron sits back down. both hermione and ron's head shoots to the door as they hear knocking.

"it's probably draco" she says as she opens the door. she was right. it was draco standing with his hands in his pockets leaning against the doorframe.

"where my boyfriend, people" draco glared. hermione took at step back, looked at ron then shut the door in dracos face.

"that ought to teach his how to respect his superiors" hermione huffed. banging was heard against the door causing ron to jump and harry to run out the bathroom with wet hair.

"at least you're dressed mate." ron laughed at harry's hair once again. harry opened the foot before turning to ron.

"oh shut it ron." draco ran his fingers through his boyfriends wet hair before back handing him in the back of his head.

"dry that hair potter, my sister will be here soon" he whispered into harry's ear causing the brown haired boy to smile.

"hopefully this is the right room. ew it is." was heard behind the group. they all turned to see a tall girl with platinum hair and dark eyes.

"my hair- she's here and my hair is- oh my god" harry ran to the bathroom shutting the door.

"hey daphne!" draco fake laughed. hermione and ron sat on the bed staring at them reuniting.

"oh this is hermione granger and ron weasley. harry's friends" draco turned his attention to the two sitting on the bed.

"hi. i'm nicer than i look. nice to meet you, i'm daphne" daphne smiled at the pair before looking back at her brother, "where the boy"

"first of all" draco started to talk but was cut off by the door swinging open reveling at well put together harry.

"didnt think you could ever look so good" hermione laughed at his friend.

"okay, daphne meet harry; harry this is daphne blah blah blah" draco stretched then sat next to hermione on the bed.

"hi, i've heard so little about you." harry glanced at draco who just turned away.

"it's okay i know nothing about you either, i also didn't know that draco was no longer dating moon and friends with pansy. what happened there" daphne sat in the chair next to the bed looking at her younger brother.

"that story is too long. next subject" draco cleared his throat causing all the attention to turn to him. "okay fine" draco then told daphne everything that had happened over the months.

"tragic, now let's leave this castle-hell hole you need to take my pictures drac" daphne got up and left the room.

"well that was anti-climactic" hermione says while joining her walking down the hall.

"picture time i guess" ron says eating come crandy.

daphnem

daphnem  come to see my brother and his new boyfriend ;)

daphnem come to see my brother and his new boyfriend ;)

@theodorejr: ew
@daphnem: stfu theo.

@drxco: go home now.
@daphnem: i think i'll stay now.

@hergranger: so pretty!!
@daphne: ty <33!

anywho ty for almost 95k reads <3

enjoy these, my favs. (especially carisi😳)

 (especially carisi😳)