Chapter 1-first meet

Kirishima woke up early in the morning hoping it was all a dream ... but unfortunately not. The house was dilapidated and there was blood everywhere. 

He rubbed his eyes and changed into long pants and a T-shirt he found around him. He went to his father's secret room and looked around. Almost empty ... there was a small box at the end. He went inside and opened the chest. His eyes opened wide. Inside was a sharp knife and rifle, as well as a bright red bandana, which he first picked up and inspected. Eijiro placed it on his forehead and tied it behind his head. Then he kept the knife and put it in his pocket, the rifle on his back. 

He tied his shoes tightly and left the house looking around.

After a few days of walking, he could barely stand on his feet. He met several zombies but managed to escape unscathed. Kirishima enters a dark mountain where he hopes to find some food.

He hasn't had anything for days and it starts to make him sick. Then he saw a small animal down the lake and slowly took his knife out of his pocket. Without making much noise, he stepped towards the creator and caught him leaning the knife against his throat. The animal began to move and whine of the pain. Eijirou watched in fright.

"You..you don't understand..I have to do this..otherwise I will die and there will be no one to help my family!!"- he said trying to keep himself together.

He looked down at the animal and sigh. It was still making weird sounds out of fear and pain. Kirishima froze for a moment before dropping the knife and letting go of the creator. The animal ran away as fast as it could leaving Eijirou on the ground feeling guilty and scared.

"I can't...I can't kill other creators..it's not right.."- he mumbled to himself watching the lake. "I am so useless..if..if I can't kill one animal..how should I kill these zombies.."- he whispered tearing u. "Coward.."

Few minutes later he took his knife again and decided to continue walking. He saw a tree with some fruits on and ran to it. He started climbing it and when he was about 2 meter above the ground he gasped seeing the huge hole right beside the three.

"Okay..calm down Eijirou...You will be okay..just"- he tried to take the apple but the whole tree shaked. "..take the fruit!?"- he wrapped his arms around one thick twig. "fuck..fuck..fuck.."- he whispered.

He tried again and almost got it this time. "Okay.." - he tried again and finally managed to take it. He smiled widely but then he heard some noises right behind him and the smile dropped. He took a look back and his eyes widened. A group of zombies was coming towards the tree. He gasped seeing how much they are. Six..? No..Seven.? Seven zombies and he can't take his weapon out!? He winced trying to keep his control. 

"Oh God.."- he mumbled and bite the apple holding it with his mouth.Then he took out his rifle and pointed at the zombies trying not to drop it. He shoot the ground making some of the enemies back away. "Ha!?! Looks like you are scared!! Just like me!? Now go away before I kill every single one from ya!!"- he shouted but to late. Some of the zombies made their way towards the tree and started shaking it. Kirishima tried to keep balance but it was to hard so he put back the rifle on his back and grab on the twig again. "stop!!"- he yelled.

His hands slipped and now he was hanging right up the hole. He tried to climb back up but his body was shaking to much so he couldn't concentrate.

His knife slipped from his pocket and fall. "No!?!"- he shouted. 

His hands were slowly slipping and his heart beating was just killing him.

And well he couldn't hold himself anymore so he stopped holding the twig.

"DEKU!?! GET OVER HERE AND KILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS!!"- yelled a blonde before catching Eijirou.

"Understood Kacchan!!"- yelled a green haired boy landing on the ground where the zombies were. "Kaminari you can take those on left!!"- he yelled.

"Alright!! Come here you nasty braindead people!!!"- shouted yellow haired male.

The blonde put Kirishima on the other side from the tree and ran away to his friends. Eijirou looked around confused and started watching how the guys were defeating the zombies.

"Wow.."

"I know right? Taking all the fame..what assholes?"- a sarcastic voice said.

"No- woah.."- Kirishima looked at a strong woman beside him. Her hair was purple and she had headphones on.

"Hey kid.Nice to meet you."- she smiled a bit.

"H-hello.."- he whispered.

"Oh come on don't be shy. I am Jirou..Nice to meet you.."- she said patting his shoulder.

At the same moment the other 3 males landed on the place they stood.

"Easy."- mumbled the blonde.

"Hey buddy..You alright? No injuries right?"- asked the green haired man.

"He looks adorable can we keep him!!?"- shouted the Kaminari dude.

"Why the fuck were you up there?"- asked the Kacchan guy harshly.

"I..i..I was trying to get myself a little food.."- mumbled Eijirou.

"Cool. Now let's go before we meet another ones."- said again the blonde.

"Wait we can't just leave him here!? He is to young to be alone"- said the purple haired girl.

"Not my problem."- he said before walking away.

"Bakugou dude he will get himself killed.."- mumbled the yellow haired man.

"Whatever."- was heard before Kacchan walked away.

"Come on kid..we won't leave you.."- said the Deku guy before grabbing Kirishima's hand and starting to walk away.

"T-thanks.."- mumbled Eijirou.

"So how long have you been alone.?"- asked the purple haired woman.

"About 6-7 months I think.."- he whispered.

"Oh poor boy..Don't worry we have everything you need in the base."- she said stroking his hair.

"Hey buddy"- Kaminari tapped his shoulder. "You dropped your knife earlier?"- he passed him the knife with a smile. "It's a good one. You should tell me where did you get it from.."- he patted him.

"It was my fathers.."- mumbled Eijirou.

"Your dad surely knows what to choose."- he said smiling.

After a few minutes of walking they got in front of a big thick tree.

"We are here"- smiled Deku.

Please tell me if you want me to continue this story!! I hope it turned out good!! Please excuse my mistakes..I hope I see you in the next chapter!❤

1097