Chapter 16

And so..

Midoriya came back without Ochako by his side.

Pain.

For everyone.

But the worst that it kept happening..

On patrols , night walks , day walks , traps and others.

The next victim was Momo Yaoyorozu.

She, Jirou and Shinsou were working on the cure. It  almost happened this time. Hearing explosion out of the cave distract them.

They went out to check and to make sure everyone is okay.

Attack.

By zombies..

They grabbed weapons and started fighting.

Those zombies were hard to be killed..

It happened to fast or that's what Jirou kept saying.

In one moment they were winning and then they heard the yelp of their friend. Kyoka was first to realize what happened. The black haired girl had sword shoved through her stomach. The red liquid was dripping down her body. She bite her lip from pain. Jirou locked eyes with her and teared up. She tried to reach her friend but she was to far.

And for a second of fighting, Momo was gone. No sigh of her.

Then it was Toga.

The girl was staying up looking for enemies at night.

A sleep gas full the cave and the outside.

She fall on the ground asleep and then cold arms picked up her taking her away.

The next morning. She was gone. Her friends angry and sad. Dabi promised he would find her , while the other two were busy crying for her.

To soon after that.

Hawks was sent to look around the mountains with his wings flying around.

Rain of arrows.

He almost dodged all of them but they were to much and he failed falling down in the woods.

The man , who promised he would save the world after the accident with his family where his mother died and his father ran away , was now on the ground, bleeding. His shoulder stabbed by an arrow and his wings on holes.

Before he passed out he saw a man with black  hood and bird mask.

Dabi broke after that. He was the one who told his lover to look around , and now the blonde man was gone.

Next was Iida Tenya.

No one really knew what happened to him.

He left to find food but nothing came back.

Nothing but the blue haired man's cape wrapped around a twig on a tree near the cave with blood falling from it.

The one who found it was Shoto Todoroki and after that not a single word from him. He took the cape and left.

Left and never came back.

He was exhausted by the amount of walking and passed out on random place in the woods. When he woke up he wasn't on the same place anymore.

Miruko decided to find her friends whatever happens..

She left after midnight and never came back.

She was met by a copy of her friend , believing she did it.

She was hurt by "Toga" almost killed on place.

Remi on the ground ,crying hard looking at her friend for help , bleeding from her neck because of the knife that made his way through her throat.

Soon she passed out from the pain. Man with black hood took her away.

Next was Shinsou.

Trying to cheer up his loved one made him and Kaminari have a strong argument. He was hurt and angry. He left.

Fall asleep in the near woods with plan to come back the next morning.

He didn't.

He was gone too..

The more time passed the more Midoriya couldn't control himself.

He left with hope he could find the place where his friends were.

He promised "I will come back with our friends!!" and walked away.

Walking in the woods , in the mountains , he found a strange place. It looked like there were zombies for guardians.

He killed a few , made the rest split around and sneak behind a waterfall. A long hall.

He heard a scream. A woman scream he thought. He ran into that direction to meet the most painful thing he thought he would be able to see. Then a shot in the back made him fall to the ground.

It was killing him.

Bakugou.

Never spoke.

The people he was supposed to watch over were gone.

His friends were gone and probably dead by now.

Who knew how much people would be taken soon.

He was so done.

Scared.

Guilty.

He called himself pathetic..

He isn't able to protect them.

He promised they would be alright.

Now they were gone..

A great leader someones said.

What a lie..

I know it's short!! I am sorry I just couldn't write all of those in different chapters because it would be to long!! Also I wanted to make the chapter longer but I am travelling today and had to update!! Thank you for the vote spams and readings!! Byee

819