Chapter 22 - Let's go little Red!

"The next guy is pretty tough. We were some kind of teammates but he only wanted to fight..Didn't follow our plan. Master had to put him under control..so basically he is a brainless fighting machine." - said Tengai.

The group was walking through the forest. There  was barely a zombie to be met but when there was,it ended up dead.

"That's going to be a problem.."- mumbled Jirou glancing to Kaminari who nodded agreeing. "We should take a break." - he said looking at the leader.

"Why.."

"He is right! I need to make at least one more doze if we want to save our friends."- Kirishima said.

"Okay then"- the blonde looked around. "We will sleep here. We will also switch..we need a guard."

 Denki fall on his ass groaning. "Finally!!"

Dabi leaned on one tree and closed his eyes. Tengai sat next to Kota , Jirou and Bakugou sat next to each other and started talking while Kirishima was sitting a little behind them , taking out his things.

After some hours of working he made 3 more doses. The red head put them carefully in the backpack and looked around. Everyone was sleeping, Bakugou a little snoring. He stopped the fire and leaned on the tree that Dabi was on. 

As soon as he did that he heard a wood cracking and leaves being stepped on. Kirishima took his knife and looked around but there was no one to be seen.

"It's hiding."- a voice mumbled. Eijirou jumped back a little because he got scared. "Come on, let's check."- said Dabi again and Kiri nodded.

They started walking further to the side they heard the sound from. It was past midnight and it was kind of cold. The wind was waving their hair.

"A new meat to fight."- said a deep voice.

Dabi put his arm in front of Kirishima stopping him from walking. "What do you want?"

"A good fight. To death."- a shadow walked to them. "The name's Rappa. I suppose you heard of me?"- the "rappa" guy said.

"Look we are not here to fight."- the black haired male said.

"So we will go the hard way huh?"- the shadow become a person. Big person. Taller than Dabi for sure. It had strong huge arms and completely white eyes.

Kirishima looked at Dabi who pushed the red head a step back. "Weapons?"- the man with scars glanced to the younger male. "A knife."- answered Kirishima. "This will go too..Let's go little Red!" - shouted Dabi.

"Yes!! You two are great guys!!"- said Rappa making his hands in fists.

Dabi took out his bat and started attacking the guy. Kirishima was cutting the villain's hands by time but the next second he saw his friend being hit by the strong arms.

"Damn it!?!"- yelled the black haired male in pain. He was sent in a tree some meters away.

"Dabi!?"- the red head shouted but got no reply. He took the bat off the ground and started attacking again,carefull to dodge or escape the hits Rappa was sending him.

"You are a strong kid!! Let's fight till dead!!"- the taller figure shouted starting to hit the ground hard making the place shake.

Kirishima ignored it and catch himself on one tree trying to keep himself still. The ground was cracked and the bad guy was coming close.

"Come on Red!! Is that everything you have?!"- yelled Rappa punching so close to Eijirou's face. The red head let go of the tree and ran to the side where his friend fell.