Chapter 18 - Stay alive

"You need...-"

"I need at least a month more to make enough for 3 people.."- Eijirou mumbled cleaning the tubes in his hands.

"You have to make it now!"- shouted Bakugou.

"I am trying my best-"

"No the fuck you are not! We need cure now, who knows what will happen after a month!?" - Katsuki yelled almost hitting Kirishima.

"Enough Bakugou."- Jirou said holding his arm. "He will make it when he can.."

"At this point I am with this jerk here."- Dabi said walking to them. "If Kirishima doesn't finish it fast..it may be to late at some point."

"You two are jerks. Don't you think about how he feels.?"- Kota said glaring at them.

"He is trying his best."- Kyoka said standing between them. "If you want it now , then do it yourself."

"Dunce face on which side are you?"- Bakugou looked up at his yellow friend.

"What-"

"You heard him...which side are you on?"- Dabi said leaning onto the wall.

"I-"

"Wait guys we don't have to separate!! I will make one dose tonight!"- Kirishima said holding his hands onto the blonde's chest.

The group went quite. 

Bakugou pushed the red head away and walked outside the cave. Before leaving he glanced back to the people behind him meeting Jirou and Dabi's eyes.

"Why.."-mumbled Kaminari.

"Wait Baku-"- Kota looked at the blonde but was cut off by Dabi walking past him to Katsuki. The black haired man put hand on his old friend's shoulder.

"Bakugou don't you dare!!"- shouted Kyoka with tears forming in her eyes. "Not you too.."-she mumbled.

"Bakugou please.."- Denki cried out.

" 'm sorry."- muttered the black figure before leaving the cave along with Dabi.

Jirou took a step before falling into Kaminari's hands sobbing. "No..he left.."

Kirishima stared at the exit where his friend stood before. Outside was raining. Black clouds with storms at time by time.

"What did I do wrong..I am trying..I can't do anything..I am useless..No..I can't..I failed them..They are all dead and it's my fault.." - Eijirou through falling on his knees with hands over his ears.

"Why did you come with me.."-mumbled Bakugou leaning against a tree.

Dabi looked at him then glanced back to the ground. "You will get yourself killed."

"Oh huh. And you care since when?"

"Hah.."- he sat on the ground. "I don't care about you. I care about Keigo. He is gone and since your other friends are gone..you will go find them..and I am coming with you."- the black haired man made a dark smirk.

"Mhm.."

"We didn't take any weapons tho..how are we supposed to fight?"

"Look I didn't think about leaving today. I wanted a little break...And the little brat is getting on my nerves."

"Yeah..he is..annoying.."

"Shut up."- Bakugou smacked his head.

"What the- you just said it fucker!"

"That doesn't mean you can say it too."

"Bastard.."

After 2 hours Dabi rubbed his eyes to stop them from closing and shook Katsuki's shoulder. "Come on you bastard wake up already."- he hissed.

Bakugou opened his eyes and glared at the black haired man on top of him. "I am awake!"

"Yeah yeah..come on the others are probably asleep."- Dabi stood up fixing his clothes and brushed his hair with his hand.

The blond nodded and got ready too.

It was raining again making their hairs flat over their faces. Their clothes were also wet and their shoes were full with water. The way was wet too making it hard to walk.

"Yo..give me a hand."- Dabi glared at the blonde in front of him.

"What?"- Katsuki glanced back.

The black haired man was holding onto the edge near the abyss.

"Just climb up."- said Bakugou. Dabi looked at him amazed. "Fucker if I could do it I would be up there already!?"- he shouted.

"What's stopping you from-"- the blond started before quickly catching the other's wrist before falling down. "Now pull me up dumbass!?" - Dabi shouted again.

"Don't tell me what to do or-"- the blonde's body moved closer to the edge making his torso hanging on top of the abyss. "Or what!? We will both fall because of you-"- Dabi looked at him with death glare.

He catch a twig before falling.Bakugou looked down and bite his lip. "It's to deep and if we let go we will die for sure.."- he mumbled. "Do I look like I don't know..What are we doing.."- Dabi whispered. 

The twig crushed making Dabi and Bakugou let go of each other. The black haired male held on the crushing wood while the other male was hanging on the edge.

"Okay..hold on..just-"

"I can't hold on!?"- yelled Dabi. 

"Look I am trying to think of a way to-"

The black haired man's hands slipped and he fall down the abyss. Bakugou looked after him with wide open eyes and mouth open. He heard a loud noise before it went quite. 

"Oi.." - he whispered. "Oi Dabi!!"- he shouted.

He looked around and pushed himself on the tree where his old friend was hanging on. The blonde slipped himself down and looked around. 

"Bastard.."- he mumbled.

After a few minutes of searching he saw the black haired man on the ground surrounded by blood and a shadow creator walking towards it. Katsuki rushed to the strange thing and looked closer.It was a zombie with blood dripping down it's body. Bakugou glanced to the other male but he couldn't see his face. The blond grabbed a stone near him and smashed the zombie's head hard with it. The creator made a monster noise and ran away fast.

"Hah.."- Katsuki dropped the stone and rushed to his friend. "Oi.."- he shook the body. "Wake up.."- he whispred before turning Dabi so he can see his face. 

It was bloody with his eyes slight closed. His arm was broken in a strange ankle and the scars over his body were bleeding bad.

"Come on..stay alive damn it.."- Bakugou whispered before taking off his shirt and ripping it in half. With one of the parts he wrapped the broken hand and with the other he stopped the blood. "Stay alive..or..or I will kill you."- he mumbled.

A hour later Bakugou was sitting next to the body looking away and thinking.

"Damn.."- mumbled the other male sitting up hardly. "Fuck it hurts.."

"No shit.."- whispered Katsuki.

"What happened.."- mumbled the black haired man.

And so after sleepless nights Kirishima did make 5 dose of the antidot only for 2 weeks while Dabi and Bakugou were still out there with no one to know their location. 

The whole cave was so quite. No one ever spoke. There wasn't any attacks or zombies to be seen around the place.

1125