Chapter 4 - Todoroki Shoto

Kirishima knocked on his wall. "Hey uh Todoroki-kun.?

"Hm? Yes? If you need anything you should ask Midoriya."- Todoroki said without looking up his swords that he was making sharper.

"Well..Deku said I should come to you."- the black haired boy walked in his room. "For?"- Shoto looked at Eijirou. "Nightmares? Maybe it's stupid sorry to bother-"

"Wait..Come.."- said the male leaving his weapons behind. Kiri walked to him and sat on the ground. "What nightmares?"

"Just..moments with my parents and zombie attacks..sometimes where I fail.."- explained the younger boy.

"oh."

"Do you have nightmares too Todoroki.?"- the black haired boy looked up.

"Uh..yes. Often.."

"What are yours about.?"

"Past. Loosing my friends."

"What's wrong with your past..?"

"Why are you asking so much questions"

"Sorry!! I was just being curious!!"

"It's..it's fine..the truth is that I actually ran away from my family..because..it wasn't good not like families use to be."

"What happened.?"

"My father was abusive to me,my siblings and my mother. He would train every single on of us that hard that it causes us some wounds..scars..injuries..it made on of my..my brothers disappear."- the older male said looking at the ground.

"Is..is that-"

"Yes. My mother become crazy and insecure when she was around my father and accidentally left me this.."- he said touching his scar.

"I am so sorry that I asked.."- Eijirou said.

"How often are your nightmares?"

"Around 4-5 a week.."

"I see.."

"I am really sorry about what happened to you..and your family."

"It's okay he is dead now."- the man said.

"W-what-"

"A zombie attack. He was infected and my older brother used the chance.."

"Oh.."

"Have you ever had dreams..nightmares..about the future? Or some that just became really?"

"Yeah..many times..the night..the night before they attacked us..I actually had a nightmare where my father says that they don't have much left and to do everything I can to protect myself..and save the world.."- the small boy said. "I once saw sensei Bakugou too..but it was just for a little.."

"Have you ever felt pain in your dreams?"

"Sometimes..when I am fighting..once I woke up with real scar..wound on my chest.."- he lifted his shirt up revealing a big wound above his stomach.

Todoroki's eyes widened. "And nothing really happened to you?"

"Nope."- he fixed himself back. "Am I crazy"

"No.. Have you ever had a panic attack?"

"Yeah..the night where my parents disappeared."

"Was it..hard..you know?"

"Yeah.."

"Have you met other people before us after your parents?"

"No."