Chapter 9- Shinsou Hitoshi, Yaoyorozu Momo and Miruko

"We've been walking for days!?! Let's take a break"- Kaminari wined being carried by Shinsou.

"Excuse you!? We? You were carried by us dumbass!"- Jirou shouted.

"It's not that bad as long as he isn't talking.."- Hitoshi mumbled.

"'cuz you have a big crush on him but whatever"-Momo giggled.

"Shut up no one asked you miss perfect"- the purple haired man said.

" Do you like me??"- Denki spoke.

"Huh..no ew."- Shinsou mumbled hiding his blush.

"Come on Kyo..show me the map again..I am sure we are the right way.."- Yaoyorozu said as the other girl began to search for the paper. "The cave should be right up this rocks"

"Nah girl. You are all wrong.. It's the other way."- a girl with white hair and bunny ears said jumping out of one bush near them.

"AHH!?"- the yellow haired male jumped from Shinsou's back.

"Hey!! I am Rumi Usagiyama! But my friends call me Miruko"- she smiled bowing.

"Uh..hey..I guess.."- Jirou mumbled.

"Hello! I am Momo Yaoyorozu! This is Jirou Kyoka"- the purple haired girl nodded. "This is Denki Kaminari"- the boy smiled and waved. "and the depressed emo here is Shinsou Hitoshi"- she said smirking as the boy looked at her with annoyed smirk. "Smart one Yaoyorozu..smart one."

"Cool!! So why are you going to the cave!! Me and my friends live there and we never get visitors???"- the girl said smiling a bit.

"We separated from our group..and the place we decided to meet again was the cave.."- Shinsou said.

"Oh..well i guess there is place for more! It's big one after all!!"- Rumi said clapping hands.

"Yeah.."- Jirou said looking around. "So..how..or what happened to you so you ended up here?"

"Life bored. Decided to leave my family and start fighting some jerk's asses, then I found my dumbasses and yeah"- she said stroking her own hair.

"Heyyyy I like her! She seems cool!!"- Denki spoke making Shinsou roll his eyes. "If you like her so much why don't you marry her."- he mumbled but the only one who heard was Kyo making her pat his shoulder gently.

"Can you show us the right way? We are kinda lost?"- Momo smiled. 

"Sure thing girlie!!"- she started walking with the others following behind. "I told you my story"

"Yeah such a detailed one"- Jirou rolled her eyes.

"Now tell me about yours"- smiled Miruko.

"Like hell I will.."- mumbled the purple haired girl.

"Maybe later..Mind if I sleep a bit 'toshi.?"- Kaminari said messing Shinsou's hair. He blushed slightly "n-no..go ahead."

"I grow up with my parents as a single child! It was good and all before the virus spread around making the zombies attack us. My father become a fighter while me and my mother were trying to create a cure. One night they attacked us setting our house on fire..My dad was affected and my mom..died in the fire."- Momo said slowly walking. Jirou wrapped her arm around the other girl's waist and gently kissed her cheek. "It's okay.."

"I am sorry..Yaoyorozu right.? Sorry to hear that.."

"It's okay..things happen.." - she mumbled smiling a bit.

"What about you tired boy?"- Miruko said pushing the purple haired male's shoulder.

"Nothing interesting."- he mumbled.

"Come on!! I want to get to know ya.." - Rumi said.

" Putting your nose in people's life is not friendly."- Jirou glared.

"Sorry.."

"Be kinder"- Momo mumbled stroking Kyo's hair.

"If I tell you about me will you stop asking questions?"- Hitoshi asked glancing to the sleeping male on his back. "and be more quite."

"Of course."- Usagiyama said smiling.

"They died saving some brats from the enemies that affected them,they attacked each other. My mom died first then my dad started chasing me and uh..I sort of killed him."- he said earning a stranger stares. "What?"

"Bro you haven't told you this?"- Jirou shook her head.

"Haven't I?"- Shinsou looked at them confused.

"Nope"- Momo nodded.

"Now you know."- he smirked.

"You killed your father?"- Miruko spoke.

"Oh come on!? I was young and stupid. He was brainless! I would have died and he wasn't the best father so i didn't really care.."- Hitoshi said lowering his voice so he doesn't wake up Kaminari.

"Mhm.."- Jirou smirked. "I will have this on my mind"

They continued to walk before the mountain had landslide.

"Watch out Momo!!"- Rumi yelled pulling her close and away from the rocks and stones that fall on their way.

"Oh fuck..are you okay girls?"- Shinsou spoke.

"Yeah..yeah thanks Miruko.."- Yaoyorozu smiled softly.

"Tsk.."- Jirou looked away rolling her eyes. The purple haired male rubbed her shoulder gently. "Jealous much?" 

"If we are gonna talk about jealously..what are you going to say?"- Kyoka smirked devilish.

"Fair enough..Oi. We have to find another way to the cave."- he said looking at the white haired woman.

"Ah yes..hmmm we can try climb from this way"- she pointed somewhere. "and the we will get on the way we were going through again."- she smiled.

"You sure you know where are we going?"- Kyo looked her with eyebrow up.

"Yep!!"- she started climbing up.

"Okay come on guys!!"- Momo followed her.

"You should wake up Kaminari."- Jirou spoke and followed the black haired woman.

"mhm.."- Shinsou glanced to the yellow haired boy. "Denki?"- he shakes him a bit. "Come on Denki! I may drop you while climbing!"- he continued to shake.

"A..?"- Kami opened his eyes. "Are we there.?"- he asked rubbing his eyes.

"No..there was a landslide..I don't know how you slept all the way through here."- Hitoshi putted him down. "Now come on. Let's go up there."- Shinsou pointed to the side where the other girls were climbing up.

"Huh!?!"- shouted Denki. 

"Yeah yeah..go first. I will make sure you don't fall."- mumbled the purple haired man.

"Okay?"- Kaminari started going up hanging on sticks and rocks sticking out.

After him Shinsou started to climb too.

"All right!! No injuries right?"- Rumi looked at them.

"Nope!"- Momo smiled softly.

"Oi. Nice one."- Miruko whispered to Jirou who stayed still blushing.

"AGHHH!? How long do we have to walk till we get there.."- Denki wined.

"Don't worry..we will get there in no time!!"- Rumi clapped her hands and started walking being followed by the others.

Heyy!! I am sorry for late update! I will try to be faster!!

1059