Chapter 24 - The time has come

"Who goes first?"- Tengai asks.

 "Me obviously.."- Bakugou mumbled taking his weapon out. "Shitty hair you are walking by-" - he scanned the others. "-by this asshole's side."- he said glaring to Dabi who smirked dirty. "And other brat you are with Kaminari and Jirou got it?" 

 Kota nodded. 

 "Tengai,if you ever think of betraying us I will make sure you regret it forever, understand?"-Katsuki glanced to the blonde. 

 "Yes." - he said. "but I also have to be there because you will not know which way to go when you enter the cave." 

 Bakugou nodded and left sprinting to the zombies. He started beating them and knocking them out. Jirou and Kaminari with Kota aside followed him , after that Dabi and Kirishima joined too. 

 Some minutes later the area was filled with unconscious zombie bodies.Tengai walked up to them and stopped in front of the waterfall. 

"Anyone who wants to stop here?"The others shook their head.He pushed one stone making a way through the water.

The blonde walked in followed by the others. "Okay..and where should we go now?"- Bakugou asked. 

 "Just follow me."- Tengai said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Get off her Toga!!"- Hawks yelled as him and Shinsou were trying to separate the blonde haired girl and Miruko. 

 "Come on just a little slice..I want some from your pretty blood~~"- was saying Himiko holding a knife near Rumi's neck. 

 "Control yourself!!"- shouted Sero. 

 "She..she can't.."- whispered Miruko tearing up. 

 Toga's eyes were completely white and her lips were shaped in creepy smile.

 "Oh..fuck.."- whispered Todoroki standing up and getting away from Iida. 

 "Sho..?"- mumbled the blue haired male. 

 "No no don't come close!!"- warned Todo. 

 "It's..it's okay.."- mumbled Tenya. 

 Todoroki was shaking and his eyes were changing from white to normal.Iida pulled him in a hug whispering some words in his lover's ear.Suddenly he felt sharp pain in his back.Shoto was scratching the back of Tenya hard making it bleed. 

 "It's alright.."- whispered Iida. 

 Todoroki' eyes were white too..

"I am sorry.."- whispered Izuku before kissing Uraraka's forehead. She was struggling to get up since her wrists were trapped by Midoriya's hand. 

 "I promise..I will see you again.."- she whispered smiling a bit.

 A tear rolled down Deku's cheek and he leaned for full kiss seeing the woman's eyes were also empty white. 

 "Get away.."- mumbled Miruko looking at Hawks. 

 "Wh-what.?"- he asked looking back at her. 

 "I can't-"- she bite her lip hard. "-stop it!" - Rumi shouted and her eyes changed to white. 

 Sero pulled Keigo away who watched as his friend was trying to fight.

"It's to late..it's our time.."- Hanta said turning to Takami. 

 "I know..it's just...way to painful to watch.."- the other answered. 

 "Hey..Everything will be alright.."- whispered Sero.