Chapter 11

"Hey hey!! You alive?"- a blond man said.

"Give him space bird brain don't you see he hit his head pretty hard?"- another black haired man mumbled helping Kirishima sit beside a rock. "You okay?"

"Huh.."- Eijirou looked up. "Who are you.?"

"I am K-"

"Doesn't matter now. Your head is bleeding hard..can you tell us what happened."- the man with black hair said.

"Where..where is Bakugou?"

"Who is Bakugou"-the blond asked.

"Why is Bakugou?"- the black haired man frowned. 

"Huh-"

"Okay let's start over...I am Dabi."- the man said. He had purple scars over his body,his eyes were turquose and his hair was black with similar shape to Bakugou's.

"Keigo Takami!! People call me Hawks"- the other man said showing off his red wings on his back. Kiri gasped looking at him surprised.

"I..Kirishima Eijirou.."- he mumbled.

"What's your relationship with Bakugou?"- Dabi asked.

"He is my sensei...he and his squad saved me from some enemies and I started to live with them.."

"So he grew a heart huh!?"-yelled the black haired man.

"Wait! Dude what's wrong..what happened?"- Hawks looked at the other man with wide open eyes.

"That motherfucker.."- mumbled Dabi.

"What's wrong with him.?"- Eijirou asked.

"Look..Me and him. Well you see..we were friends in the past. Good friends..when I ran away from my..my family at young age..the apocalypse just started. He helped me. He hided me. He was like my bro..brother..and then..he wanted to creae the team meant to save our world."

"What's wrong with that..?"

"He left me for them."- mumbled the black haired man resting his head in his hands.

"Alone?"

"Alone. Soon  I decided to leave his place..we had an argument and he said he never wants to see me again. I am fine with it."- he held a small smirk.

"Oh.." - Eiji sigh.

"Come on kid. We will take you to our place..I have to check on your head."- Keigo said helping Kirishima stand up. "You can walk right? Or should I carry you?"

"Nah i think-" - he tripped and got catch by the other men. "Okay maybe.."

"Cool."- Dabi let go of Kiri and Hawks put him on his back. "Just be careful to not rip my feathers."- he smiled.

"I promise!"- Kirishima smiled back.

"Heh."- the blond smirk before flying up.

"Bastard. Are you seriously leaving me walk alone? Down there!?"- yelled Dabi after them.

"Stop being a jerk. You can walk by yourself. Can't you?"

"Shut the fuck up. I am mad now."

"Oh?"- the smirk on Keigo's face grew bigger.

"I will fucking erase this smile from your ugly face."- shouted Dabi.

"No wonder why him and Bakugou were friends"- chuckled Eijirou.

They fly up Dabi following the way up.

After some time Kirishima had passed out from the headache.