Chapter 29

"This may hurt a little." - Eijirou's stuck a needle in Bakugou's shoulder.

When the liquid was gone, the red head pulled away and put bandage over the wound.

'1/14..'

Kirishima took another needle and used it on Dabi, who was groaning on the chair. After finishing him too, he untied him and put him next to Bakugou.

'Alright.. Now.' - the young male looked towards the place where his friends were in.

He took all the needles he made then walked to the “door„ and stared at it. Eijirou removed the object in front of the door and opened slightly.

"Is... Everyone okay?" - he peeked from the door.

"RAWRH!?!" - Denki, as a zombie almost pulled the red head in the “room„.

"It's okay dude, everything's going to be okay soon." - he said and made Kaminari  walk out of the room. With his leg, the red head was holding the door so the other zombies can't escape.

"L-RAET MEEE GOHR" - yelled the yellow haired male.

"I'll, I promise! Just let me-" - Kirishima stuck the needle in the same place where he did with Dabi and Bakugou.

"GAWR!?"

"You will feel much better.." - Eijirou slowly moved away after making sure Denki can't escape, he took him to the same place where the other two were laying.

"Okay, who's next?" - he opened the door again and pulled someone out. With the same technique he made sure, Jirou was with the cure too.

After one very long hour, everyone was “cured„. He fell on the ground from exhaustion. His feet were hurting and his hands were burning.

Kirishima passed out.

"Wake up, Kiri!!" - someone was shouting.

"C'mon little dude!! It's over!"

"Let him breath!?"

"Okay okay, he's breathing."

Red eyes looked around. The young man smiled. "You are back.." - he whispered and tears started making their way out of his eyes.

"Kirishima!!?" - Denki hugged the red head. "I thought you are dead!! I thought we lost you!!"

"I'm so sorry Kirishima, we left you all alone." - Yaoyorozu sighed sadly.

"It's alright, don't worry about it." - Eijirou said. "I'm glad you are all safe now.."

"Thanks to you, if you weren't here, I don't know what would happen." - Toga said looking away.

"Eijirou." - the blonde spoke. "Thank you."

"It was what I had to do.. Nothing to thank about."

"Nothing to thank about!? First, all of us got infected! Then this bastard bit you too!? I saw him biting you!! You got infected too!" - Dabi started talking.

"It's- nothing-!" - the red head stood up fastly.

"I bit you?" - Katsuki looked the younger male up and down.

"Yes but- it's alright! I managed to make the cure! We are all okay."

"It's not alright!?"

"Dude it's in the past!!"

"Where did I bit you?"

"On my leg.."

"And how did you-"