Chapter 19

/Oh Eiji! You are not bad with those!!

 -But papa said I should try fighting too

 Oh of course..But wouldn't you like to become like mommy? You seem good with science? Maybe you will be able to save us one day , haha? 

 -I promise I will save the world!!/ 

 "A big lie..Weak.." - Kirishima mumbled to himself. 

 It was about 4 am in the morning. He was working on the antidote but his mind was on different place. 

 Bakugou. 

 After he left he barely thought straight again. It was strange feeling.. The blonde wasn't like a good friend or something but it still made Eijirou feel good having him around. 

 "What if he never comes back..because of me..oh shit. I am the reason he left...Pathetic.." - he whispered pulling his own hair. 

 After a moment of thinking , he took his knife and walked out the cave.

Not like he knew where he was going..the only thing he wanted was to find Bakugou and bring him home.And of course he was walking down the way for about 30-40 minutes when he heard rough : 

 "I said to shut the fuck up , burned chicken." 

 Eijirou smiled. There was no way this was anyone else than Bakugou Katsuki. He knew. 

 The red head stepped towards the edge and looked down the abyss."Holy shit.."-he mumbled. 

The next thing to do was take the knife out and stick it at the cliff making himself slide down where his friends were.They didn't see him at all.But Eijirou did see them. 

 Oh god Dabi was hurt bad.. 

 He rushed to them kneeling down and taking a closer look at the black haired man's injuries. 

 "The..the hell are you doing here..?!"- yelled Katsuki. 

 "The fuck are you doing.."-Dabi mumbled. 

 "This will need more medicine for sure..can you walk? I will try to do something about it in the cave?" 

 "Oi brat. Why are you here..?"

"I..You have to come back.."-mumbled the red head. 

 "Fuck off.." 

 "Please..I am sorry..I tried my best and did around 5 doses by now!! Please come back!" 

 "No."

 "Dabi help me a little!!"-Kiri turned to the other man. 

 "He is a stubborn..What do you want me to do.." 

 "Come on sensei Bakugou pleas-" 

 "Could you shut the fuck up for once!?" 

 Silent.. 

 "I am not your leader anymore. I don't have a squad. I am not up to save the fucked up world."- the blond said making Eijirou tear up. 

 "You..you have to.." 

 "No." 

 "What about Jirou..and Kaminari..And Sero.. And Midoriya..And all these people that trust you?!" 

 "We will all die at this point.." 

 "No we won't!! Come back..and I promise we will get them all back.." 

 "5 doses..?"- Dabi spoke out of nowhere. 

 "Yeah..and I am currently doing 6..I am trying so hard to do them faster as you told me!!" - Kirishima said.