Chapter 7- back to training brat

"So.."

"So?"- the black haired boy looked up at the blonde.

"Was it Jirou?"

"I don't know what are you talking about."- Kiri looked away.

"Liar. I know when you are lying."- Katsuki said grabbing Eijirou's chin and forcing him to look at up. 

"H-how"- Kirishima blushed.

"Your nose trembles..like a bunny."- Bakugou smirked.

"R-really!?!"- Eiji blushed hard avoiding eye contact.

"Yep."

"C-can you let go..?"

"Nope."

"But-"

"You are pretty annoying brat..can't you handle a little teasing jeez."- the blonde said squeezing Kiri's cheeks.

"Sensei..?"

"When are you turning 18?"- Bakugou looked down at the boy.

"16 October!! After 2 weeks!!"- Kirishima said.

"Hm..that's good."- Katsuki smirked.

"I guess.."- mumbled the black haired kid.

"Are you uncomfortable with that? Fuck I want to kiss ya so bad.."- Bakugou mumbled the last part. Eijirou blushed so hard and tried to pretend he didn't hear it.

"Oi..I asked a question."

"I-I..I am fine!!"- Kiri said.

"Okay.."- Katsuki continued to stare at the boy.

"Sensei.?"

"Huh? Oh- uh..back to training brat!!"- the blonde shouted letting go of Kirishima and backing away.

They started with some exercise and then made some jumping around the trees with Kirishima trying to be on the same level as Bakugou.

"Come on be faster damn it!!"- the older male said hanging him his hand.

Eijirou grab it and pulled himself up. "Y-you are to fast.."

"Fuck yes I am."- he continued jumping around when suddenly he stopped looking somewhere behind the rocks.

"What's wrong..?"- Eijirou jumped next to him.

"Shh.."- the blonde put his hand over Kiri's mouth.

After awhile of staying silent and Bakugou watching around he quickly grab the black haired kid's hand and pull him along with himself to behind the rocks where they found beautiful waterfall with lots of green and colorful plants.

Kirishima gasped. "That's so beautiful.."

"Mhm.."- mumbled Bakugou. He pulled him again and they set on one small rock in the middle of the lake. 

"Have you been here before.?"- Kiri spoke.

There were sounds of birds and drops falling down.

"Yeah..with my parents. It was before the virus broke out. We came here often..like a comfort place.."- mumbled Katsuki.

"Oh.."

"Look..I shouldn't have reacted like that..back there when you saved Hanta..I was being..stupid..jeez..I am bad at apologizing..and talking and..uh.."- he tried to say.

Kirishima raised an eyebrow. 

"You understand me right.?"- Bakugou asked throwing a small rock in the lake.