Chapter 15 - It's okay..

It wasn't that funny without Sero.

Denki and Katsuki were non stop together away from the others crying about their fallen friend.

Hawks and the others decided to find the one who took Hanta.

Kirishima continued his training with Jirou. For her that was the only way she could forget about the accident and for him it was the only way to be ready for revenge.

It was Uraraka and Midoriya's turn for patrol. They took weapons armor and food in case something happens.

"We are leaving!!"- yelled the green haired boy.

"If you see any zombies don't get in fight!"- said Iida making his hand move like a robot.

"Yeah of course!! Kacchan and Kaminari haven't eat in a while so make them do it!"- Izuku shouted before leaving.

"They won't eat.."-mumbled the brown haired girl.

"I know..but it's worth trying."

"It hit them harder than us.."

"Kacchan is blaming himself.."

"You heard what Hawks said..there is a chance he is still alive."

"I hope so..but who knows where he is. The kidnapper left without a sigh. How are we supposed to find him?"

"Not everyone just goes around and kidnaps people. I am sure we will find a way soon or later"

"You are right"

After awhile they were sitting on one tree looking around the mountains.

"It's beautiful.."-mumbled Ochako.

"Like you. You know..if this ends..I would like to marry you.."- mumbled Midoriya blushing a bit.

The girl looked at him blushing a bit. "Then let's do it.."

"Really?!"

"When we save the world..we will marry and have a beautiful family..and we will make a house..just like in the stories."- smiled Uraraka tilting her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah.."

They stayed like that for a minute , two just looking at the view and holding hands when an arrow landed on the twig next to izuku's face.

Their breath stopped.

Ochako looking with widen eyes and Midoriya froze.

"Deku.."- mumbled the girl.

The green haired boy quickly pushed her and himself behind the thick tree panting.

"Are you okay.."-he mumbled after hearing new arrows flying and sticking in the tree.

"yes..yes I am fine..are you.?"

"Yes."- he said peeking a bit trying to see where the arrows were coming from.

He saw a figure with dark hood. His face was hid and he was holding a bow pointed at them.

"I can only see one person and the only weapon he seems to have is a bow..do you think we can take hi-"- the boy cut himself off hearing strange noises.

"what..what's that..?"

Midoriya peeked and his eyes widened. "Z-zombies.."

"We should be able-"

"So much zombies.."-mumbled the green haired male. "They are coming this way.."

"Then let's climb up..they won't be able to reach us"- said Ochako.