Chapter 6- Jirou Kyoka

/Come on sweety come to mama..? Good! You did amazing!!.

Here. Eijirou this is rifle number 2000. I used this when I was your ages. Try.

Oh- no see you have to hold it this way. On your shoulder..See now shot this tree.

Awesome!!

You know..someday these things will be yours..and you will be the one to save the world.I know it./

"Come on..Kiri wake up!!"-yelled the yellow haired male.

"H-huh!?"- Kirishima sat up rubbing his eyes.

"You okay buddy.?"- Sero stroke his hair.

"Did you have another nightmare.."- Uraraka said removing a tear falling down his face.

"No..no..it was good dream this time.."- mumbled the black haired boy.

"What was it about.?"- asked Denki. "My parents.."- said Kiri. 

They stayed silent for some minutes.

"Wanna go eat something.?"- Hanta asked.

"No..it's better if we keep food for important situations.."- said Eijirou trying to fix his hair.

"Okay..but if you are hungry tell us. Okay?"- Ochako gave a warm smile.

"Of course."- he said as they walked away. He put on his jacket that he used as blanket and tied his shoes.

He was walking to the others when he accidentally bumped in Bakugou.

"Watch where the fuck you are walking."- glared the blonde.

"Chill Bakugou.."- Jirou said rubbing Katsuki's shoulder.

"Don't show in front of me brat."- said again the blonde walking away with Kyoka.

"S-sorry.."-mumbled Kirishima before running to the others.

The whole squad was walking through the forest trying to get to the mountain since they heard rumors that there is a big long cave and some stuffs that could help in the cure making process. The way was long and with many obstacles..

Bakugou didn't dare to look at Eijirou even for a second. He hasn't been talking with anyone other than the purple haired girl. Kirishima wanted to apologize to him but it was hard since the blonde kept ignoring him..

"Hey..Jirou?"- the black haired boy  spoke.

"Hm? What's up?"

"How can I fix this..?"

"Fix what?"

"The whole thing.."

"Look..it's not your fault..Bakugou is just..well.."

"What"

"He isn't mad at you..he is just scared that you could die there.."

"But-"

"He is a leader after all and you are so young..losing you would crush him.."

"Oh.."

"He may look harsh and tough but he actually is very soft when you get to know him.."

"What's your relationship.?"

"Excuse me?"- she nearly laugh.

"Are ya two dating?"

"Jeez-"- she chuckled. "No..No we are just friends. Close one..But nothing more..That would be so well..uh..interesting..Oh and I am lesbian there is no way I am dating a man-" - Kirishima raised his eyebrow. "Not that I have something against men..It's just that.."- she glanced over to Momo.