Chapter 12 - The past never forgets

Some days passed. No one had came but it was normal since the whole mountain is huge and the cave is far from the bottom.

Hawks and Dabi have been taking care of Kirishima , he told them about the others and himself , they even agreed to help him dye his hair someday after they find good dye for him.

"Oi Bakugou..how much left? My legs hurt"- wined Sero almost tripping.

"Ha weak!"- Kota shouted.

"I know right. Such a dumbass"- Bakugou laughed.

"I didn't agree on having two Bakugous."- Todoroki sigh.

"Yeah same! This is pain.." - Hanta glanced over to the smaller boy on top of his leader.

"What are you looking at Soy sauce dude huh?"- Kota said with smirk.

Bakugou started laughing hard and Todoroki just looked away annoyed.

"HOW-"

"What?"- Bakugou mumbled between his laugh.

"DID YOU TELL HIM THAT!?"- yelled the man with black hair.

"Nope"

"THEN HOW THE HELL-"

"Watch your language dumbass"- Kota spoke cutting off Sero.

"BUT YOU- I-"

"You are teaching him bad words."- Katsuki said before rubbing Kota's head.

"GO DIE-"

"You can't say it like me. Pathetic"- Bakugou mumbled.

"TODOROKI-"

"Hell no don't get me involved in this."

"Bastardo. Vete a la mierda a algun lado." - Sero spoke under his breath.

"Oh kid look you made him mad!?"- Bakugou laughed.

"What did he say???"- the boy looked at him laughing.

"He cursed us!?"- Katsuki said wheezing a bit.

After some hours of walking Bakugou saw the entrance of the cave.

"Fuck.."- he mumbled.

"What?"- Sero peeked.

Katsuki let down the smaller boy and rushed to the cave. He entered it and scanned the area. Then he saw Eijirou on some kind of a bed , his head bandaged and with different clothes. He was asleep but Bakugou still rushed to his side with wide open eyes.

"How..but-"-he was speaking to himself staring at the smaller male.

"Step away before you wake him up."- said Dabi with harsh tone.

The blonde froze recognizing the voice.

"I hoped the zombies fucking ate you."

"Oh huh..same honestly.."

"The fuck are you doing with my- with him."- Bakugou said refusing to turn around.

"I saved him. I see you couldn't do it. How reckless to leave him on his own. He would be dead if it wasn't me."

"Shut up."

"and to think that there are more people trusting you with their life that could be dead right now."

"Stop!"

"Someone's being eaten now..infected or torn apart."

"Shut the fuck up!?"

" 'I will be the best leader ever' he said. Look at yourself!?"- yelled the black haired man.

"I SAID SHUT U!?"- Bakugou finally turned around to see the other male.