Diary

AYO UH
BITCH UH
3K READS????? TYSM I LOVE U GUYS
i appreciate all of y'all who read these and vote and comment its just so insane all the support 

partially in honor of 3k reads, i'm starting a new book! :) this does not mean the end of this one at all, I'll just be writing another Drarry one except it's not oneshots <3
i'll be posting the first chapter today or tomorrow if any of u want to check it out :))))

- Harry gets hold of Draco's diary - 

The battle of Hogwarts was long ago, the war was over. The students had been invited to stay at Hogwarts for another year, as their past one had been tainted by war. Harry ate breakfast with Ron ad Hermione, and decided to bring up his recent theories.

"Do you guys think that Malfoy's been acting strange?" He asked, taking a sip of water. Ron barely looked up from his food. 

"He's always been strange, what do you mean?" He said with a laugh. Harry rolled his eyes. 

"No like, distant. We know that he was forced towards the dark side, and that his dad is in prison now. I just thought that since the war was over, he'd start to warm up to us or something." Harry explained. Hermione looked at him quizzically. 

"You want Malfoy to warm up to us?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"No, it's just," He started, going a bit red. Harry had been crushing on Draco for a few years now, and thought that maybe they could turn a new leaf.  "Well, look at him." Harry said, gesturing to the blonde across the hall. He sat with his face buried in his arms, food untouched. 

"I see your point. He's ought to be struggling though, after the war. It must have been hard for him." Hermione agreed. Harry tore his eyes away from the Slytherin and turned back to his friends. He changed the subject, not wanting to think about Malfoy anymore. 

Later that week, Harry, Ron and Hermione were taking shots of firewhiskey and playing truth or dare, laughing their asses off. Ron cleared his throat.

"Alright, alright. Harry, truth or dare." He asked with a grin. 

"Dare." Harry responded with a smirk. Ron thought for a second before bursting into laughter. 

"I've got one! Go sneak into the Slytherin dorms and bring us back a piece of evidence." Harry's eyes widened.

"No, I am absolutely not doing that." He stated matter-of-factly. 

"You've got to, it's the game." Ron said, and Hermione nodded in agreement.

"How old are we, five? What, you want me to bring back Malfoy's underwear?" He said, cracking a smile. Ron wheezed.

"You'll get bonus points for that." He choked out through laughter. Harry rolled his eyes and stood. 

"Don't you think it's an invasion of privacy?" Harry countered. Ron shook his head in disappointment. 

"Fine, fine. No underwear. Just bring something back, and you get to wear your invisibility cloak. Final offer." Harry hesitated before sighing in defeat.

"Fine. I'll be back." He said, standing to retrieve his invisibility cloak. Ron and Hermione whooped in triumph. Harry felt a bit guilty about this dare, but was a little curious to see what his childhood crush had hidden.

Harry crept through the halls under his invisibility cloak, nearing the Slytherin dorms. 'Shit. How do I even get in?' He thought, but as if someone had read his mind, a younger Slytherin girl approached the entrance. She said the password and was let in. Harry quickly slipped in behind her. He made his way up to the boy's dorms and peeked inside. It was empty, as it was dinner time. Harry's eyes landed on a trunk with the name 'Malfoy' engraved on it. Harry neared the bed that it was next to, and spotted something poking out from under the mattress. Harry's immediate urge was to pull it out, but he hesitated. 'This is definitely an invasion of privacy.' He thought, but his values were a bit wavy since he was mildly drunk. Impulsively, Harry pulled he object free from the mattress. It was a thick leather bound notebook, fastened with a lock. Harry inspected it, and it had the initials D.M. on the back in small ink. Satisfied and also eager to get out, Harry tucked the book under his arm and headed out of the room.