Better than a Blanket

Hey guys so this story takes place at Grimmauld Place and I'm not big on making these stories make perfect sense with the books so just go with it haha

Also I switch between first person and third person pov when I'm telling the story from someone's perspective so it just depends on the oneshot lol

Harry's POV

I'm shivering. My blanket isn't very warm, but it usually keeps out the cold. Draco got the bed with the good blanket. I can't stop my shoulders from shaking, despite my attempts to steady them. I'm trying not to wake up Draco with the sound of my teeth chattering against each other. I was excited because I love cold weather, but not when I can't sleep because of it. I almost let out a loud huff of frustration, but quickly shut my mouth as I remember that Draco is in here too. That gives me an idea. I wonder if I could... share a bed with Draco? I shake my head. Me and Draco have been dating for a while now but we haven't done any actual cuddling or anything. He's staying at Grimmuald place with me and my friends for Christmas break and we got a room together, but separate beds. My shivering limbs are the sign I need to go for it. I open my eyes and peer at the blonde boy from my bed. He seems to be asleep. I quietly stand up and tip-toe over to him. I pull back the blankets and slide into the bed. I'm flooded with warmth under the heavy down-feather blanket, and forgetting to be quiet, let out a sigh of relief. Draco stirs, and yawns.

"Harry?" He says, rubbing his eyes and turning around so now we're both on our sides, facing each other. He sounds confused, but not angry. The sight of his face makes me smile.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" I whisper. "It's so cold over there." He blushes a little bit but nods, and stretches, a smile forming across his lips. I rest my head on his chest, and after no signs of protest I cuddle up closer. He wraps one arm around my shivering shoulders.

"Your hands are freezing." He comments, rubbing my back, still covered in goosebumps from the cold. His speech is slurred with sleep. I shiver in response, and close my eyes. He kisses the top of my head, and I pull him even closer, if possible. I'm continuously breathing in deeply, savoring his comforting scent. His hand strokes my hair, lulling me into a state of calmness and making my eyes droopy. I lean up to kiss him on the lips and he smiles into it. I nuzzle my head into his neck and he chuckles at the sensation. I smile and sigh deeply into his chest, even though I'm not cold anymore. The hand stroking my hair has stopped, but it still rests on my head. I can hear him breathing steadily. Despite being buried in his chest, I look up at him and his eyes are shut. He looks so peaceful. Tears start to well in my eyes as I think about how lucky I am to have such a beautiful boyfriend. I blink away the tears and shut my eyes, willing myself to sleep. I drift off feeling warm and listening to the sound of Draco's heartbeat. 

Sorry this one was so short! Major writers block right now but I promise I'm trying! Any requests are appreciated and I'll do my best to write them :) Have a wonderful day or night!