Girls are Gross

tbh this doesn't make much sense and ik ginny isn't actually like this but the fluff part is kinda cute :)

- Ginny tries to kiss Harry while he's dating Draco and Draco comforts him - 

Harry walked awkwardly alongside Ginny as she rambled about her potions class. Yesterday she had asked him to hang out yet again. She constantly approached him and asked if they could hang out, go on walks, or just talk. Harry knew that she had a crush on him, so he always made excuses to get out of it. Harry was secretly dating Draco Malfoy, and they didn't tell anyone due to the fact that neither of the boys were out of the closet. Draco's father was unsupportive, so the two agreed to keep the relationship under wraps. This time Ginny had asked Ron if Harry was busy that weekend, and he told her no. When Harry had begun to fabricate a lie, she simply cut him off and said 'I know that you're not busy, Ron told me. See you then!' I guess she couldn't take a hint. So there Harry was, trying to follow along with what Ginny was talking about. It had been nearly two hours of sitting on random benches around the school and walking in circles around the grounds. The thing was, Harry did actually have somewhere to be. He was meeting Draco in the room of requirement in about 5 minutes. As Ginny went on about how hard transfiguration was, Harry stopped walking.

"I'm sorry to be so abrupt, but I've really got to go." Harry interrupted, praying she wouldn't ask where he was going. He hadn't thought that far. Ginny stopped talking and blinked.

"Oh! Well, alright." She said, face falling slightly. 

"It was nice talking to you." Harry added, not wanting to be mean. Ginny smiled and put her hand on Harry's arm, making him cringe.

"Thanks, this was fun." She said, and then leaned forwards, closing her eyes. Harry panicked, what was he supposed to do? He wasn't going to kiss Ginny! He turned his head away so she missed and just lightly kissed him on the cheek. She opened her eyes in confusion. 

"Well, I've got to go! See you around!" Harry said quickly, and with that, he turned and ran towards the castle. Ginny stood there and stared after him, shocked.

Harry let out a sigh of relief as he approached the room of requirement. He paced in front of it and then the door appeared. He pushed it open and shut it behind him, smiling when he spotted his boyfriend on a couch. The room they thought of usually had a couple couches, and maybe a coffee table and a bed. The bed wasn't for you know what, well, not always. Most of the time they just preferred cuddling in a bed to on a couch. Harry made his way over to Draco, who was reading a book peacefully. Draco looked up at Harry with a smile as he got closer. Without words, Harry slowly climbed onto Draco's lap. He wrapped his arms around the blonde's neck and buried his face in his shoulder. Harry closed his eyes and signed contently, breathing in Draco's scent. He felt better now that he was with his boyfriend. Draco chuckled fondly and put down his book. He wrapped his arms around Harry's back.

"Everything okay?" He said, running his finger's through the Gryffindor's hair.

"Girls are gross." Harry said into Draco's shoulder. Draco laughed.

"Is that so? Now why is that?" He asked, toying with Harry's dark hair. Harry hesitated before speaking.

"Ginny tried to kiss me." Harry stated, and Draco felt a surge of jealousy through him. His arms tightened around Harry.

"Oh." He replied, through gritted teeth. He knew that Ginny of course didn't know that Harry was gay or taken, but it still made him a bit angry. 

"I mean of course I swerved, but it was just so gross." Harry continued. Draco gently pulled Harry's head from where it was nestled in his shoulder and kissed him on the lips. Harry unwrapped his arms from around Draco's neck and slid them into his hair. Draco held Harry's face in his hands as they kissed, caressing his cheek. Harry sucked on Draco's bottom lip urgently. They kissed passionately, lips slightly swollen when they pulled away.

"As long as I can help it, the only one who gets to kiss you is me." Draco said protectively, touching their foreheads together. Harry smiled and kissed Draco on the nose.

"My hero." He said with a giggle. Draco sighed and put his arms around Harry's waist. He stood, picking Harry up with him. Harry laughed in surprise and wrapped his legs around Draco's torso, holding on tight. Draco walked them over to the bed and flopped down on their sides. Harry turned so his back was facing Draco and tangled their legs together. Draco snaked his arms around Harry's waist and pulled him close, and Harry intertwined their fingers. Harry sighed happily once they were settled and enjoyed Draco's warm touch. He felt Draco press soft kisses on the back of his neck and smiled. This was a million times better than being with Ginny.

"I love you." Harry commented with a yawn.

"I love you too, more than any girl ever will."

I now realize i have done this 'ily, ilyt' ending before but I liked this ending and im not changing it LMAO

also sorry this one was kinda short but i hope u enjoyed! ily <3