Liquid Luck

ik that in the book he drank it bc he needed to talk to Slughorn or sum but just disregard that plot lmao pretend he was just drinking it for fun

this one is v short but I hope u enjoy anyway :)

- Harry drinks liquid luck and goes to Draco- 

Harry gulped down the small vial, Ron and Hermione staring at him expectantly.

"Well?" Ron asked, and Harry grinned.

"I feel great." Harry stated.

"What should we do now? I mean, we shouldn't waste a potion like this." Ron said. 

"Oh, we could- wait, where are you going?" Hermione asked, as Harry stood and turned towards the door. "At least let us come along."

"I've just gotta go do something." He responded, and Hermione's brow furrowed. "Don't come with, I'll be back soon." He said with a smile, heading out the door. "I promise!" He called over his shoulder. Ron and Hermione shared a puzzled expression as he exited the room. Harry knew where he needed to go. He wanted to go see Draco. He'd had a crush on Draco for almost four years, but they were supposedly enemies. The potion gave Harry a good feeling about seeing Draco right now. Whistling a merry tune, Harry saw Pansy approaching the Slytherin commons. 

"Hey!" He called with a smile. This potion was definitely making him extra friendly. She looked at him confusedly. "Do you know where Draco is, by any chance?" He asked and she blinked.

"He went to Slughorn to ask about some homework." She said slowly, sounding hesitant. "Why do you n-"

"Right then, thanks!" He called, cutting her off, and running down the hall towards Slughorn's office. He was nearing there when he turned a corner and slammed right into Draco himself. He staggered backwards, steadying himself.

"Watch where you're going, Potter!" Draco shouted. Harry didn't respond and just stared up at Draco happily. "What?" He asked, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Hi." Harry said, smiling like an idiot. Draco's brow furrowed.

"Er, hi? Do you need something?" He asked in confusion.

"Oh, um, yeah." Harry responded, still not moving.

"Well, what? Get on w-" He said, and was cut off by Harry cupping his face and pressing their lips together. Draco pulled away in shock and Harry's hand fell to his side.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry, should I not have done that?" Harry said, turning beet red. He thought that his instincts were right because of the potion.

"No! I mean yes, I mean, fuck, I mean-" Draco stuttered. He let out a breath and instead of talking, he leaned forwards and kissed Harry softly. Harry's heart fluttered and he kissed back, resting his hands on Draco's waist. When they pulled away, Harry rested his forehead under Draco's chin and hugged him tightly. Draco hugged him back, pressing his cheek to Harry's head. Harry certainly felt very lucky. 

Hermione peeked down the corridor with Ron in tow.

"Where could he have gone?" She asked in annoyance. She saw someone at the end of the hall and squinted. When she recognized them, her eyes widened and she turned around. "Go back, go back!" She whisper-yelled, shoving Ron towards where they came from.

"What's going on?" Ron asked, being dragged away by Hermione.

"We'll ask Harry later, it's none of our business." She said, smiling to herself. To be honest she did think it was entirely their business and it took a lot for her to not run over there, but she didn't want to ruin their moment. She had definitely called it.

this one was not the best tbh but i'm working on some others rn :)
hope youre having a wonderful day or night, love u all!! <3

(p.s. skater part 2 is in the works but its taking me a long ass time sorry lmao)