Cover Blown Pt.2

hey y'all i am dying with finals rn but at least finals mean SCHOOL ENDS SOON so i'll have more time teehee
ALSO WE PASSED 30K READS!! LOVE U GUYS

request for jasminlg bro i am so sorry u requested this like over a month ago PLSDFHDF

later im gna move around and add notes to a bunch of part 2s so of any of u get notified for that im sry (also i said before idk how wttpd notifs work and i still don't)

word count: 780

Harry braced himself for the worst, while Draco wore a smirk upon his face. Harry grabbed Draco's forearm and turned to face him.

"Actually, I don't know about this, Dray..." He said, trying to mask the fear in his voice.

"Relax, Potter, we'll be fine." He affirmed. Before they could think for another second, Ron and Hermione slid into the booth beside them. Hermione let out a huff of satisfaction once she was settled and turned to the two, grinning.

"Hello, Malfoy. Or shall I say, boyfriend of Harry's." She greeted with a half-teasing tone. Harry rolled his eyes, already regretting this.

"Guys, can you not be weird for onc-" Harry started.

"So who asked the other out?" Ron blurted, cutting him off. Harry let out a sigh and made eye contact with Draco. They both opened their mouths to speak but Hermione spoke.

"Do you have nicknames for each other?" She said with excitement. Draco scoffed, knowing that Harry had many-a-nickname for Draco, while Draco refrained from saying anything other than Potter. He didn't want babe to count, it was an inside joke mocking a time Harry had said such to Draco. But still, they were unable to answer due to Ron piping up again.

"Did you ever really hate each other?"

"How did you become a couple?"

"Were all of your fights fake?"

"Do you do couple stuff?"

"Were you ever going to tell us??"

"Have you fought since you got together?"

"Does anyone else know?"

"Is there a big and little spoon?" Hermione blurted. This stopped Ron in his tracks and he wrinkled his nose.

"Slow down, would you? Do you even want to know the answers?" Harry said exasperatedly.

"Okay okay I'm sorry, yes, we want the answers." Hermione responded, collecting herself. Harry scoffed.

"You think I even remember what you asked? Obviously no-"

"Harry, yes, yes, long story, no, sometimes, yes, no, sort of and yes." Draco replied, a satisfied smirk on his face. Harry and Ron shared a look of confusion, but Hermione somehow understood and grinned. 

"Oh!" She piped up again. "Who kissed who first?" 

"Hermione, gross!" Harry and Ron said in sync, pulling a face at the question. Hermione rolled her eyes and Draco snickered. 

"How is that gross?" She asked, directing the question at Harry. "We saw you two kiss through the window anyway."

"It's just- i mean- you - " Harry tried to say, stumbling over his words. "Its... different?" He said meekly, rubbing the back of  his neck. 

"Maybe we should get going." Ron chimed in, coming to the rescue. "You can tell me those answers later." He added to Hermione.

"But what about that last one? And you didn't clarify who's the big spoon." She probed, the second part making both Harry and Draco flush.

"And, that's my cue." Ron said, sliding out of the booth and standing. "Hermione, I'll wait for you outside. Er, good talk, Draco." With that, he hurried away from the table. Harry was relieved that at least Ron had come to his senses.

"I'll leave you two alone, just after I get those two answers." Hermione stated firmly. 

"Well in that case," Draco said, leaning back against the wall. "Harry kissed me, and I'll leave the second part up to your imagination." He answered smugly, folding his arms behind his head. Harry went red at the first answer and dropped his forehead onto the table with a groan. 

"I said, both answers." Hermione restated. Harry half lifted his head from the table and peered at her.

"Hermione, please." He spoke. The curly haired girl sighed.

"Okay, okay. Fine. Leaving now." She agreed reluctantly, making a movement to leave. "Wait, just one more. It's not weird, I promise." She added, turning back to the couple. "Why are you two here on a date if you're supposed to be in secret?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Harry and Draco looked at each other, hesitating for a moment.

"Well, it's not... super secret?" Harry put forth. "We're not super open about it, we mostly just hide it from you guys. You were supposed to be on vacation." Harry explained. Hermione gaped.

"Harry! Why would you do such a thing?" She scolded.

"Because you act like this!" He said with exasperation, and Draco snorted. Hermione opened her mouth to argue but shut it.

"Fine. That's fair." She admitted, cracking a smile. "I'll leave you be now." She unwillingly promised, standing. "I suppose Ron will be at Honeydukes. But Harry, I love you, really. I just want you to be happy." Harry smiled at this. 

"Thanks, 'Mione." He replied, and Hermione turned away. "One more thing though!" He called, and beckoned her back over. "Draco's the little spoon."

i love u all very much and i hope you're doing well!!! hope u enjoyed too <3333333
have a wonderful day or night :)