good night

//Her pov//

I changed my that dress into the sky blue shirt of young master . It is so pretty . I don't want to ruined it. This is the best dress I got in my life. As I tried to open the door . It was stuck again . It took me some extra seconds to open it .

But as I open it young master was there . Sitting on the edge of bed near the small stool . Looking at me,  having an intimating look on his face .  Like piercing my soul .

Again I just can't look straight in his eyes . I just look down , having no idea what should I do now .

"Come here " he ask really calmly with the deep voice . I just slowly step forward . Hoping he will just change his mind . As i come closer to him he pulled me to him . Before I could process I was on him lap .

"Why you change ,huh? Was it uncomfortable in that dress?" He ask me . I make a big X from my elbow saying no .I just wanted to save it to wear later . But couldn't speak .
"You don't want to ruined he ask ?" Reading my thought I was really shock . I have a questionable look at my face "It just that your face is easy to read "

//Taehyung pov//

I place my head on her neck , snaking my arm around her waist .

"Why are you not sleeping, were you doing something?"

I felt as she moved her head left to right saying no.

"You too can't sleep??" I asked her . Tighting my grip on her . Digging my head more on her neck . Rubbing the tip of my nose on it . She was more relax than the last time  .

"You know I can't sleep too , my head is hurting " after a little 4 second silence I moved away . Glaring at her into her eyes " will you massage it like the other day ."

I lie down on her bed . And she started to massage my scalp digging her small finger into my hairs .moving back and forth ..after like 10 minute my eyelids become heavy . I felt her lie down beside me ,not so close though  . Her hand was still on my head . I had my eyes close . I didn't wanted to open them . Her touches were so nice . I kinda felt her placing a thin blanket on  me . I don't remember after that .

//Next morning//

//Taehyung pov//

I wake up snuggling to someone hairs ... slowly opening my eyes ...here she is in my arms ....her head resting on my chest. She have a little pout on her lips. I moved closer to her face . Unknowingly lightly patting her hair .  Move my self a bit closer . Holding her felt so good .

It is first time I am sleeping with a girl without having a sexual interaction . And also after a long time I got to sleep deeply in night .

I placed my hands on cheek .caressing   it . "Uhh" she make little sound Pouting . Which reminds me that I haven't kiss her yet . Again I lightly poke her cheek with my finger . "~Uhh~" she make that cute little sound again.  But oh boy I disturb her sleep .

I felt her move . Her eyes were about to open and I pretend to sleep. Holding her .my face was now just in front of her.

//Her pov//

I open my eyes feeling strong arms around me . As I open my eyes . Young master was there holding me closely . His breath was brushing my lips ...that was so close ...my heart was beating again so fast . 

He hade  headache yesterday , for this reason alone I placed my hand into his hairs . But what next happened was unimaginable . He pulled me so close to him ..burying his head into my chest . Snuggling to my chest . My hand stop there moments . .I was ...I don't know what I was feeling ..

My hand stop there moments. I tried to pull away myself from but I actually don't want to go away ...but I know he will be really angry if found us like this. I struggled to move away and his gripped on my waist tightened ...oh no ...what will I do ...

"Stay here for some more time "