a little thing between them

Taehyung had to left the next day early because of the work .

She was not even awake. He was giving her little kisses on her cheek . Clicking some pictures of her while she sleep." It will be nice as my wallpaper" creasing her cheeks .
He didn't even change last night .today is a meeting , he need to go home and change first

Kissing her forehead one more time "i will pick you up early ,promise " he whispered in her ears and went outside, going downstairs...

Jin choked on water he was drinking seeing taehyung coming downstairs.
"Yah !! What are YOU doing here ??" Jin shouted at taehyung.

"Um...hyung....I came last night "

"What the hell ,how you came inside, did you break in inside my home "

"Hyung I am getting late now ..bye " taehyung grabbed a apple from the fruit basket and run for his life .

"YAH..how did you get in ?! " Jin shouted ..

While going outside Taehyung  encountered Suga, hobi and namjoon . It was not surprising for him. It was a normal Saturday morning the four were going to have breakfast ,lunch or maybe even dinner together.  Greeting each other they moved on " take care of her "  he pleaded during there small conversation.
______________________________________

Jin and hobi went towards her room . And was standing outside the door.
Jhope randomly asked him " how you gonna wake her up??"

"Yah!! LitTle GiRL iT's 9 :00 ALReaDy , wAKe Up!!" Jin showed him "that's how" and just entered her room

"No..hyung !" Hobi followed him inside.

"YAh !! LitTle GiRL ..." Jin stop in his trail looking at the girl , lying on the floor . He panicked for a second but when he went toward her and looked closely . She was rather comfortable and was holding a pillow close to her . Wiggling and changing her side .

"Isn't she cute " jhope laughed , "let me take a picture of her "

Jin picked her up in his arms . She sniffed his scent . His smell was not dominating but calming , the fragrance was of soap maybe. She snuggled more into him ." Yah ,it tickle !!" Jin said and sqealed.
Jhope left the room after taking bunch of her pics.

Jin bring her into his room, as her cloths were there . On the way , she was half awake. An unusual morning she sensed . Jin make up stand up on cold bathroom floor . He get her clothes from the bag , she brought with her previous day . "Here, he handed it to her ...get ready , okay ! " Jin said patted and ruffled her soft hair and went outside.

//Her pov//

What just happened?
I was still processing my surrounding but I remembered something more shocking.

I looked myself in the mirror. And recalled something . Young master.....last night ...me....kiss.....

No ..no ..no...but I don't remember what happened after that ... Was it a dream ??? .how can I dream something like that ...and for young master.

It was dream ,I better forget it .yes ..it is nothing big .
I fresh up and went outside.I make my way limping  to the door. my legs still hurt .

My heart jump seeing a man sitting on the bed

//Author pov//

Namjoon was waiting for her . But first thing she did was to flinch seeing him "sorry ..I maybe suprised you " namjoon said . He stand up moving towards her .so did she a bit .

"Jin hyung sent me to bring you for breakfast" namjoon said . Her whole attention was on him ,he remind her so much of the 'some one' she knew.
He was tall , she felt like a kid in front of him.

"Okay , then " namjoon said and turn around and sit on his knees on the floor . "Hop on " namjoon said .

{"Hop on " or else we will take days to get home. The girl secure her hand on his neck. The guy was double of her size proportion. He started to move , giving her piggyback ride. " You should eat more. You don't weight anything" the guy said , the girl pouted , but didn't complained . It was rare for him being nice to her }

She come out from her trails of thoughts , securing her hand around his neck. Namjoon stands up . He gave her piggyback ride . He randomly spoke "you do not weight anything " a unknown feeling rush through her as if someone have touch a nerve inside her.. namjoon continued  " You should eat more"

Namjoon could sense her stiffness , her hands were trembling . It was a fatal move of his to make her remind out him . He doubted himself if he was doing right .  He felt extremely stupid at that point.
As they  entered the  living room. "Here you are "  jin said. 
namjoon let her down near the dining table.

She tried to act normal but many things were running inside her head. First the dream then this .
She sat between jin and namjoon while hobi and Suga was sitting on the other side .
During the breakfast they were talking about stuff . All the time she was nibbling the food because she learnt yesterday that if she finished it quickly then Jin will gave her more food.

"Yah!! you are not eating anything little girl , finish them all, if you will not eat then you will not grow into a woman !! "  jin nearly shouted near her ears .

namjoon chuckled lightly beside her.

"Here have some more" yoongi said and  put  his half of the fruits in her plate .
"Woah  , yoongi that was cool " hobi exclaimed happily.
"No , it is just I can't finish them all" yoongi said in his defence.

She gave him a smile. If only she could say "thankyou"

"She is saying thanks to you "namjoon said . How did he know.
"She blinked a lot when she wants to say 'thanks',, he continued. She was more amazed by now .

"It is not a big deal" master yoongi said continued eating after saying that .

"Yah yoongi are you blushing?? " Jhope said .

"Really??" Jin said while laughing and shoving pancake in his mouth.

______________________________________

They all were watching a movie . Yoongi appears from outside bringing something with him and placed it on the table in front of namjoon.

"I thought you forget about it " yoongi said .

"Is it snacks?" Jin ask.

"It's gift namjoon brought for yana " hoseok explained.

"For me?"

Namjoon wanted to hide himself . It was embarrassing . "Open it " hoseok said to her . She sat on the floor near the package , across the table , in front of namjoon.
"Next time bring me something too, for now I will share with her " jin said and asked her jokingly" will you share with me ?" She nodded happily.

She opened the package . With a hint of excitement. There was bundle of blank sheet of paper .and many colours of every type she can thought of. But one particular catch her eyes . Pencil pack of 72 shaded in green packet. The packet was not new like others . It was old and used .

{"There are many things I didn't even use, I need to throw"  the boy said throwing the waste on the floor  . While the girl collecting them in the box . Why suddenly he wanted to clean the storeroom ,she thought but didn't ask him. One item catch her attention . She started to look at it" oh my uncle brought it years ago ,you can use them"  the guy said not even looking at her continuing to search the stuff he need to throw.The girl was more than happy . But didn't knew  that guy lied , his uncle didn't brought that . }

The time was stopped for her . She looked at namjoon who was already looking at her . "My uncle brought it years ago , you can use them" namjoon said giving her a heartwarming smile .

A lone tear left her eyes.
______________________________________