present

//Taehyung pov//

It was around 11 pm at night . It was dead silent as usual. I knew every one have leave except her. Now when I am thinking about it . The mansion have light all around though but still. It is actually really scary here alone . I placed the small package and my phone that I had with me on the table .

I went to her room , on her bed there were many shopping bags .. So that is meant her new cloths have arrived .
but didn't find her there.

She could be in the library ,maybe ?? No !

she is not there . Kitchen ??

No!

In my room??
NO!

Garden ??

NO!!

Where the hell she is ... I checked every single room . I come back to the living room .

Ya..na?? My mind went totally black ..I was sweating hard . I didn't know what I suppose to do. She can't leave like this... without saying anything.
My heart was clenching in my chest.

I could heard my heartbeats. With the sound of my heart . I don't have any idea what I suppose to do now

After a minute or so i could hear the faint voice of footsteps , which began to clear in every second. I turn around.

There she was... wearing a white knee-length dress. Holding a paper in her left hand .

//Her pov//

I went to the terrace first time ... I ask grandma that if it is allowed . There were so many stars . I was so into them I lost the track of time . Oh young master must have arrive now. I walk downstairs , I got a gift for him .well not a gift but .....still a little.....wittle. any ways I make my way towards downstairs. I was looking down as this shoes was making walking difficult for me. But aunt says it goes well with my shoes.

As I just reach the living room .I can feel the presence of young master .
The next second . I was in someone arm with a bone crushing hug . I got goosebumps all over my body . I couldn't even stand still .I have to grab young master's coat so I would not fall. He breathing was uneven . I could feel his heartbeats . What happened??

"Where ...where were you ?" He backed away a bit . His one hand on my waist . Other on my cheek creasing it . I pointed my finger upward. He started to get normal.

"On rooftop?"

I nodded my head .

"You scared me , you know "
I didn't understood what he is saying .
He grab my wrist .we went to sofa .we were sitting there together like really close. What is wrong with young master these days .
"I bought a gift for you...... I mean not a gift actually I was near the shop ,and it was looking good so I bought it "

He got a red colored small box from the package. Opening it .it was such a beautiful silver double spiral ring ..it was elegant and pretty .I took my hand . His aura was so powerful . My cheek was burning ... While he have just touch my hand ..this touch were different . He slip the ring into my finger.

" Did you like this?"

//Taehyung pov//

She nodded her head cutely . Her lips form a brightest smile .

She pointed towards the phone ,out of blue.

"Hmm??"

She pointed again., Giving me puppy look . Pouty lips and those big glossy eyes.
"Do you want to call someone??"

She moved her head right to left saying "no" . I thought a bit about it .

"Do you want to say something" she mynodded with a smile. I open my notepad on my phone . And give her my phone .her eyes were searching the words . She was concentrated on my phone. She took quite a time though but i didn't mind.

She gave me my phone .I read what she wrote "ialsogetagiftforyou"
I was pretty shock.

She gave me a page this time..she was holding in the hand . It was folded in a ball . Felt  like something was inside . I opened it . Founding a ring inside , it was similar .I have seen this ring many times .. Always loosely placed on her thumb . On the paper in which it was wrapped something was written .

"To young master ....
I just wanted to say thank you for so many things but I don't have anything to give me in return beside this ring .that is all I have
My dad told me to give this ring to someone who will always stand with me in future . I didn't get what he said , I still don't know what it's mean though "

My eyes soften ..that is all she have .
"to the person who will stand beside her" .her father was definitely talking about her future husband . I read her letter again . I slip the ring on my smaller finger . And there it fit perfectly . It was round golden ring , with a little red stone . Have a detailed carving .I was looking at the ring .

I took her hand with mine . Connected them .locking the finger together . Her hands were so small . Her thumb was sized of my smallest one . I smiled internally and smirked outside .I was so much into," my hands on her ".

I heard someone calling ....

"Tae"

"Hmm?" I said ..still emerged in my thoughts ... Looking below .

"Tae"

I heard the little voice again. Probably some maid .but it is 11:30 now and there should be nobody in this house beside me and her...and by the way why the hell the maid calling me,"tae" .my eyes widen as I realise.

She ....she .....Just said my name .....

I looked at her... My whole attention was on her. While her head was low ..she was biting her lower lips , eyes closed . Her hand on her lap ...I hold her arms.. getting more closer to her. She was sitting on my lap now. facing me . Her hands was now on my shoulder . She was not looking at me .

"Say it again....please ...say it "

She looked up at me .her cheeks painted red. Eyes glossy. Her lips moved shivering a lot. But the words right there way out.

"Tae"