friends?!

Jin : so now you are regretting it ,huh?!

Jin , jimin and jungkook arrived to visit taehyung at 4:30 pm .
Jungkook was eating a chocolate bar ..
While jimin was giving death glares to taehyung with Jin .

Taehyung : okai I am sorry ..hyung ...

Jimin : so what now ?!

Taehyung : I don't know ...maybe I will sent her to the place she came from ...

Jim hit him on his head ...
While jungkook chuckled really hard almost choking because of chocolate ..

Jungkook : havchh yuaaha loshhchht youuchhhhr mingchdd ..?!

Taehyung :huh?!

Jin : jungkook finish the chocolate before you talk ...

Jungkook gulp down the last chunk and said "have you lost your mind ?! , I don't think so the place she is come from is really nice "

Taehyung : and why do you think so ?!

Taehyung got another hit from Jin...

Taehyung : HYUNG!!

Jin : PUNK !! Can't you see on her body ...there are so many bruises as she have been abused for a long time ...

Jimin : I CAN TAKE HER !! ...

Jimin said out of nowhere ... everyone looked at him ...

Jin : what ?!

Jimin: if Tae don't want to keep her then I will ...

Taehyung : I never said that ...

Jimin stand up and stretch his arm said " well ...where is she ... Let me visit my friend "

Jungkook : when did you and she became friends ...

Jimin : yesterday.. didn't you saw we shake hands too.

Jungkook nodded in agreement ...

Taehyung : I don't know she can be anywhere in the house ...

Jimin : okai....I will find her my self ..

Jimin left them in the living room .

Jin continued : listen Tae !! Why do you want to keep her ?!

Taehyung : well ...I will tell you later ...sometime .

Jin : whatever it is Mr. V if I found that you harm her again then I will ....

Before he could complete the sentence .. taehyung cut off and said
"You can hit me as much as you want ...now you are happy ?! "

after just 10 minutes have passed ...Jin got a call ..which was from jimin ...

Jin pick up the call and before he could say anything jimin shouted ...

"HYUNG !! COME HERE !!"

"Where jimin ?!" Jin stand up and was panic. While jungkook and taehyung become anxious too ..

"UPSTAIRS !! LEFT SIDE OF THE CORRIDOR ... SECOND LAST ROOM. , BRING YOUR EMERGENCY KIT"

Jin didn't waste anytime ...gave a maid his car key and told her to bring his kit from his car ...and went to upstairs ...

Jungkook and taehyung followed him ...

Taehyung was shock as they ended up at her room ....
Jimin was there walking from one end to another waiting for them ..

Jin : what happened ...?!

Jin said while she caught her eyes ...she was lying on the bed lifelessly ...

Jimin : I don't know I found her on the floor unconscious ...

Jimin said ..

Jin checked her as he is a doctor ...and after completing the check up ...he moved to taehyung who was standing there while busy with his phone and got 3 hard hit from Jin on his head ...

Taehyung : HYUNG !! What I did now ?!

Jin : you asked for it, didn't you ?!

Taehyung : huh?!

Jin : from how many days you are starving her ...

Taehyung throat become dry because of the thought as he remember that she didn't have any dinner yesterday and he have not seen her eating anything ...she must having food , right ?!

//Her pov//

What is this sound ...I tried to open my eyes as I can here some voices around me ...after some second ...what I saw was 4 guys standing around me and glaring at me ......what I have done wrong this time ...will they going to punish me ...what happened ?!

//Author' pov//

As she saw them ... around the bed ...she remember something familiar ......a haunted reality . She sit straight. And hide her head with her knees , tried to compress her as much as she can ...she felt as someone sit down on the bed and coming toward her

She felt a knock on her head as someone knocking on any door ..

"Knock , knock !! " She heard a cute , whisper

She gathered the courage to look at the person ,but only her eyes was peeking ....while still her half face was buried on her knee as she curled in a ball.

She saw a cute , bunny face boy , have a baby face , a pink lips ... wearing a white plain t-shirt ...looking at her ...

He put out something from his pocket and place it on his palm to offer her ...it was a chocolate ...

"My name is jungkook . Will you be my friend "

She didn't know how to answer it ...

"You can answer me later ..." Jungkook continued ...here a gift for you ..he said while moving his hand forward toward her ..." Here ...a small gift for you" he continued ...

Jimin was smile at looking at them ...he was surely really proud of him . Jin whisper to taehyung " you should learn from him"

She still didn't not have any reply ..
While jungkook peel the chocolate ..and again offer ..."now it will be easy to eat " he said with his innocent cute smile ...

Still she was staring at the chocolate not giving any replies ...

" I would be really sad if you will not take it " as he pouted . Which was very cute...

//Her pov//

Is he real ?! ..how I didn't notice him yesterday ?! .was he there ?! should I take it ?! No !! ...
But he said he will be really sad if I didn't ...?! How will he become sad ?! Will he think that I don't like the gift ...?!

Will he think ..that I will think that his gift is not worth ?!

//Author pov //

She pick the chocolate ...and have a bite ....as she felt smooth chocolate melted in her mouth a smile form on her face ...which she didn't tried to hide like her tears.

Jimin and Jin was looking closely at her expression as it changed from fear to delight.

Taehyung felt a stream of warm run through his heart as it skip a bit .

"Did you like it  " JUNGKOOK said .

She nodded her head fast ..in excitement and formed a okay gesture from her hand to show that she liked the taste ...

And suddenly jungkook remember that she can't actually speak