surprise?

She was doing her homework in her room . At first it was guestroom but not now. Jin was outside with Suga

" I can't do this yoongi " jin said.
"You nervous?? " Suga asked
" Very.." jin replied.
"Just throw it on her then it's easy " Suga said and pushed him towards the door.

Jin knocked .

"Can I come inside "

"oppa" she shouted from inside . that's mean "come in" jin thought

He came inside , sat on the bed near the chair she was sitting. "He silently gave her papers he bring along with him"

She read it line by line. She finished reading..." I applied for your guardianship, you know officially guardian. Guardian is someone like parent you see, like I can sign your report card and ...and all those stuff , in the movie we watched yesterday , remember? ." jin said nervously sweating . He make her watch a movie with him . In which a guy take care of someone else baby and become his guardian.

. "Oppa " her eyes glistened ..

"um...only if you are ready ..don't worry if you don't consider it , it just a thought came in my mind. You can still live in this house as long as you want.." Before he could complete his sentence. She sit on her knees , joining hands infront of him.. "hey don't !!.." jin exclaimed

"tha.. thankyou .." she aggressively nodded her head. "Than ..thankyou " Here come another word she learnt . She was eager to say this word to jin for a long time. But she couldn't gather herself to speak.

Jin kneeled as well and brought her into a bone crushing hug. All these month he become so close to her. She kept her busy and he didn't found it handy.  When he took her hospital with him . His colleagues assumed that it must be his sister . And he felt really nice listening that .

"No, you don't cry . I always wanted a little sister so ..."

Jin ruffled her hairs ..."i will submit the application to the court tomorrow , finish your homework..and we will go to eat icecream "

_____________________________________

After 2 weeks.

"Yah Little girl  ,jimin is here !! "
Jin said giving sharp glance to jimin , who was standing in his best suit .

Jimin's family giving a grand party , it is more like an announcement that jimin will be the next CEO. Their eyes followed the sound of her footsteps. she came downstairs , carrying herself and her blue elegant dress. It was knee length and off shoulder. Jimin bought it for her .
Heels?
Na ! Taehyung will beat him  , so jimin play safe... And bought comfortable sandles for her.

"Waah. You are truly my sister ." Jin complemented. ," He grabbed her by her shoulder . "Wahhh... beautiful ,,

"~oPpa~ " she whined .

Jin laugh at her. "Yah ,take care of her" jin warned jimin.

//At party//

Her hands didn't leave jimin at all.
Everygirl was squealing looking at jimin , and a bit of jealous of the girl beside him too. Jimin introduce her with everyone as Doctor jin's sister. She was surprised how jin was famous among all people here. She meet hobi there too. He cracked many jokes making her laugh.  Some drinks here and there. He make her try a alcoholic one too. She made weird face .may be sometime later she can try .while jimin chuckled and chugged glasses without any effect .

"Should we dance" jimin said.
Her face was screaming nervousness. . "Don't worry it is not that hard"
He said and grab two veils from the near table. He made her wore the mask and wear one himself
"Look now no one will know " she Clapped twice happily . Signalling 'okay'