prologue (18+)

He was thrusting into her with inhuman speed making here bounce with every thrust . While she was just biting her lower lips ,her eyes were shut closed , her hands were grabbing the bed shit tightly , not leaving any moan , any sound , any cries ...he was making sure that it hurts and goes rough ...but she was just holding every pain inside her . After a while , her grip from the bedsheet loossened and everything got black ...

He reached his high pulling himself out of her . Panting heavily found her lifeless at last as usual ,,,

He get up from bed and throw the blanket on her naked body which have multiple scars and marks ... hickeys on her neck ...and multiple parallel cuts on her wrist . She have a silver ring on her thumb .

Some of the straps of her curly hair were on her face ..., Her black eyes were shut ,

"It's been three days she didn't response to my any touch ...can't she feel anything " he told to himself while getting dressed up .

Three days ago :

CEO of V group ...taehyung was waiting for Mr.ling , but he was not there instead his guard came and gave him a key of one of the room of the hotel he is in ...and told him that Mr.ling have sent a gift for him ...

It was not first time when people have sent there so called "gifts" to please taehyung . He has been used to it . But he considered there request to accept the "gift" to release some of his stress . And very next day . What he gave as a return gift to the company who sent the "gift" is destruction .

He don't like people who want to get things without any hard work ..

He was able to see not much but a little because it was dark.
But he could kind a see a figure of a girl because of some dim light which was coming from the glass window ... a girl lying on the bed ,her hands were tied with headboard ,and she was blindfolded

"What a nice way to seduce ,huh .." he went to her and kneeled down and started to touch her but get no response of his touch ...but on his process the girl kick him on his ....um....you know....on his crouch ...he yelp in pain and growled ...and become much aggressive .

He took her home and just wanted to hear her one cry but not found any ...