feelings for her

Sitting on his office chair , taehyung was in deep thought . Confuse about his own heart. Feelings bad for someone is another thing but here he can feel all her pain. He wanted give her all his attention , all his time , all of him .        She was at jin's place today  as taehyung had some really important paper work to do.  But his whole concentration was on her .

//Taehyung pov//

Why my heart is so restless . She is nothing for me . for me my company is everything ,but then I just wanna go to her like right now. to comfort her .

The next thing  I did to call jimin,
After 2 or 3 try jimin picked up.

"What do you want jerk ? And yeah how is she ? Is she alright? Do you need to take her hospital ? Should I come to pick her up ?"  Jimin said from the other line . His voice was raspy . As he just wake up from his sleep. It is 11 in the morning .

"I am not feeling good jimin"  I said to him .

"Are you dumb or what ??, Call a doctor then, why on earth you are calling me  "  jimin replied , like really annoyed.

There was a silent of some second . I didn't have any idea how to describe my problem.

"You are confuse about the feelings you have for her ,right?" Jimin said .

"Aa um..hmm" i response . 

"you love her " jimin said .

"WHAT!!"

" I swear Kim taehyung , are you these stupid to even identify your own feelings , now bye let me sleep "
He just cut the phone after saying that . Huh ..love ..her ...na...I don't.

Clearing my mind I again try to focus on my screen.  

Do I love her ? ... No..I don't why would I ?

But again why wouldn't I ? She is so innocent and cute and small. My inner voice told me .
I traced the ring on my finger . Thinking about it I also gave her a ring . Are we engaged then?

If I do love her . I'll have to propose her to get marry , but she is young , I can say she is not a woman yet....but again I can wait for her to grow up and graduate and get employed .

No no no taehyung you are thinking way ahead for now . My heart was exploding right now. It is point where I realised that yes ...I  love her .... I started to look over my laptop. I need to finish this whole work as fast as possible .

Not even after a second I was thinking about her again .I think it was destined that I found her . She just fit in my arms so perfectly as if we were meant to each other .

No dumbo work for now.....but if I could pinch her cheeks now. She is such a baby with those .  I want my kids to have cheeks like her. If she will be the mother , it is possible for my kids to have her features  . infact we can have a little her with us . Aish what even I am talking about .she is herself a kid .

I was motivated to complete my work fast . 

************************************

//10 pm at night //

The whole day she waited for him. Jin took good care of her , giving her something to eat every hour. "You need to eat more and grow up fast " jin said to her . Jin really did scolded her many times today .

"Yah !! Finish all the fruits"

"Yah !! Why are you not sleeping , complete your evening nape ,you little girl"