I am no different

It's been 4 days now. Taehyung didn't come to her. He just said to her that he is going abroad for important meeting , obviously she understands. He call her everyday . "Are you okay?" He said he will come in 7 days . She counted the days .

Jin just come back from grocery and was putting the things in the freeze.
While she and  Suga was standing near kitchen area . Looking at jin from afar .

"Come on now give it to him" Suga whisper it to her .
Her face was tense . "Are you nervous"
She nodded .
"Just throw it on him then ,
it's easy "
Suga said again.

"What you two want ?" Jin ask closing the freeze . She hesitates and went to him . Holding a paper in her hand . Till then Suga had already exit from there.
She Went to him.
"Oppa" she said . Yes , a new word she learnt a day before yesterday .
"Hmmm" jin replied sweetly.
she handed him a paper.  He take a look on it . A beautiful drawing on it of jin with a red rose . She drew the rose in his hands wanted to associate him as a beautiful as rose . Hopefully he will understand the meaning . Jin eyes light up happily.
"WoAah!! BeAUtiFull!!, Wahh!! I am really world wide handsome , is this a gift for me?"
She shyly nodded . Jin quickly stick it to refrigerator. She draw this four days ago . Infact it was the first thing she made after getting colours from namjoon. But was too shy . Today Suga motivated her to finally gift it .

She didn't know when she felt like home last time. She felt like finding a family .Jin as her big brother. Jin was no less happy taking care of her , after all she was his 'little girl'
_____________________________________

"So what is your problem?" Jimin ask to taehyung with serious tone.

"Nothing chim" taehyung replied looking at the files which were absolutely not important.

"Oh really then why you lied to her"

"You know I am busy these days that's why."

Jimin nearly shouted. "Wow ...you are again lying , what is your problem. You loved her , didn't you ..I could see the admiration for her in your eyes , did your feelings change after she got ra..."

Before jimin could complete his sentence taehyung slammed the file in the desk making a loud noise. "THIS IS NOT THAt DAMN iT !!" There was a silence for second . Taehyung cover his face with his both hands calming himself. He speak again in his broken voice.

"I....I..don.. don't know..., Do I have right to love her"

Jimin was confused.

Taehyung continued " didn't I ra...raped her first....the day when she was there in the abandoned building lying there lifeless...that remind me that I left her like that too "

"Tae ..." jimin whisper , he was speechless.

Taehyung laid his face on his desk . After a long silence and pause  " I said sorry to her jimin...I swear I said sorry to her  " he said in his cracked voice  convincing himself that he said . But deep down he knew that will not change anything.

And now jimin know why he left her in jin's house at the first place.

Jimin get up and was leaving the room. He opened the door which caught someone off-guard..

Suga was there outside the door the whole time. But he was not alone, she was there beside him . Jimin close the door, avoiding them to see tae ."oh I came to get some files , tae ask for there pictures " jimin said . "What you two doing here " . Jimin knew that nobody can hear what going inside taehyung office. It's sound proof , he was asure that they didn't heard anything.

She tugged on Suga sleeves.  Jimin didn't notice her moments . "Just walking " Suga replied , "okay then we are taking our leave .

///////////

In taehyung office.

Taehyung was calm now after drinking water and feeling light after sharing he feelings to someone.

Someone knock. It must be the new mic he ordered . For only thing he need that mic,  which was connected to the speaker near his office door was to give people permission to come inside. But the mic was broke. It was not switching off from some days .
___________
Some more days and some more.
His phone calls become less and less . He made a funny excuse that he left the country for some more months. Maybe he was thinking he don't deserve her and she don't know what should she feel about all this. 

Seeing her lost in her thoughts One time jungkook was trying to give her advice . ..like life advice "There are many fish in ocean..... and sharks too and those octopus too and whales too...and you know whales are mammals
..... "

One month and jin get her into home school , Namjoon started to teach her .  He taught her basics one need to learn .

4 months and he somehow get her into school. It was hard for her but that make her busy in school stuffs so that was a win.

5 month and he get her into extra class of art . Since jungkook go there too.

Taehyung ? obviously he was lying . Leave country ? No..but he did change place . he just couldn't face her . It was just a plan to make her far from him. Slowly and painfully.

--------------