peach

//Taehyung pov//

"So again why are you here ?"

"I was missing you hyung "

Seriously ... missing me ?

"Okay , you can go home , Jin hyung will be worried for you ."

"Yeah will . Let me meet jimin hyung too "

"You and jimin live together in a house with Jin hyung"

"I mean he said he will take me by his car today "

"But you know he may be late "

suddenly the door ring . The maid went to the door to open it .

" Maybe it is jimin hyung " jungkook said walking towards the door .

//Her pov//

Before I could step inside . A chest coiled with me . Crushing me in a tight hug .

"Yah Koo , give her some space " jimin shouted which make the person loosened his grip . I looked up ....he bent a little at my level.

"So pretty " jungkook complement. I couldn't help but to blush .

"Okay enough for today " jimin again hold my wrist and we headed to the living room. There was young master . He stare at me with amused look .

//Taehyung pov//

There she comes , jungkook was blocking the view . But when he move away . There jimin was dragging her towards me . She was looking gorgeous but in a cute way . Her hair was in light curls . She was wearing a peach knee length dress . And she wore white shoes. She was like those high school girl .

I noticed she saw me staring at her . I looked away . Jimin sit on the other side of the coach while make her sit on the other sofa in front of us . Jungkook come tailing after her and sit beside her like leaving no space between them ....this guy have no shame .

"How you have been ?" Jungkook asked her .

She just nod twice , twiddling with her fingers .

"Your dress looking really beautiful"
Jungkook continued

"Yeah they will deliver other stuff tomorrow. There are many things I couldn't fit in my car" Jimin said

Everyone nodded . While she looked up at jimin with wide eye .

"What?, you looking shock Yana ." Jimin said

Jungkook quickly bring out a small notepad and pen from his pocket And
Gave to her . She started to write something.

"Woah woah woah , I wouldn't surprise if he bring out an elephant from his pocket someday" jimin whisper to me ..I just chuckle .

" I bought it on my way so that I can talk to her " jungkook said giving us a proud look .

She clap to our attention. She handed jimin the notepad . Jimin read that , his gaze soften .

"What is it ? " I ask and he show me the notepad .written " I am really thankful for this dress . But one dress is enough ". Because of those glossy eyes ,At that moment I could give her anything she would ask .

"No ,it is not " said jungkook , "you know there are many occasions . Like party , and sometime we can go to beach , and my graduation ceremony and we can go to club , so you need many more than just one "

She was looking at her with those puppy eyes with that pleading look. She was about to tear up

Jimin was watching them in awn. jungkook hug her . Patting her head lightly . "Because of your this eyes, I can give anything you will ask ".

Jimin : uhhhh ....that was cringy , where you learn this stuff .
!
!
!
!
!
!
Finally this two punk left after eating dinner . Damn my head hurts .I am so damn tired . Not again , I have to take sleeping pills today too . The therapy doesn't working at all . I can't sleep at night. It is already 1 :00 am

For some weird reason . I make my way towards her room . I open the door . She was not there .I could sense that she was in bathroom. I seated on her bed . I don't know how she is not complaining for giving her this room .

The walls have turned dull and greyish. The bed is hard and cold as stone . There is a single broken window here , I never bother to fix . A small stool at corner . And there was a notepad , a pen , a sketch book on it . Which was given by jungkook as she was so fascinated and amused looking at them .

I looked at the sketch book . Which was the fact was new because jungkook mentioned that he buy them on his way to here . But when I open it .I was shocked looking at my own sketch draw in it . In the sketch I was sleeping on the sofa .

I heard the bathroom door open . I quickly place that back on it place.