fix you

//taehyung pov//

Jimin hyung followed me inside her room but for our suprise ,she was not on the bed as we expected . The drips were hanging loosely . I got panic ,
"Where is she " I said involuntarily .
"Shh" jimin said .

I could hear a faint sniffing . It was coming from the other side of a door . Which I assumed was the bathroom .

I went toward the door . opening it . Jimin doesn't follow me .
"I will come later" jimin said . I turned around looking at him but he was already out of the room giving us time .

I knocked on the door.
"Are you inside " I said trying to sound neutral .
Her cries got louder .  My panic rose to its peak ....I didn't think twice . And just went inside . She was curled in a ball, Her hairs were all scattered. I make my way toward her . she didn't show any response. Just continued to cry . It was my first time to actually seeing her crying  , and it's hurt me.. something inside me broke. I feel like I failed . I sat down in  front of her , sitting on the cold floor .
"Hey..." I tried to keep myself compose as possible .
I touch her shoulder .but she flinched really badly. started to shiver a little. She moved more into the wall...as if it was even possible. Her tears were flowing painting her whole face .
I tried to take her into my arms.   She resisted me, pushing me . She was already on my lap, "shh ,it is okay it is all fine baby " I tried to comfort her and myself too .

"Ta....tae" she whimper , shivering a lot .
"Hm" I hummed , I didn't have words left . My heart was aching so bad..she was so broken. A knot started to form in my throat . I didn't said anything ..  her face was resting on my chest .her whole body leaning on me. I rubbed her back continuously .

"You are okay "

"I am here"

"I got you"

"Shh , baby don't cry "

I said soothing words to her . She stopped sobbing after 10 minutes . I moved a bit away . And she was already asleep because of the tiredness . Her face was all red . I carried her to the bed . Cover her with duvet.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So why did that happened?" yoongi asked namjoon . Who was sitting in the waiting area .
Jhope was also there listening to them without interrupting.

"Taehyung reject a deal of that Lee guy , which cause a lot of lose to the company , that is why he rap..rapped her ,  that to take revenge , he thought she was taehyung girlfriend or love interest" namjoon explain shortly

"what you did to him?" Yoongi asked .

"Cut his one  hands and one legs and throw them from the cliff . Shot 10 bullets all over his body ,  cut his chest and get his heart out while it was still beating "

Jhope's face went pale listening to all this.

"Hmm ...serve him right" yoongi nodded in agreement .

"What about his family" jhope asked

"Well he was abusive jerk , his wife is quite happy founding him dead , and will got all the property " namjoon replied .
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

[After a day ]

Jungkook was driving the car , while she and taehyung was on backseat.  She didn't spoke anything. And was looking on her lap. Her body was all numb because of the pain ..pain.. everywhere . It was taehyung request to take her home...he wanted to take care of her by himself.

Suddenly ,out of blue .he pulled her towards him. Make her head lie on his lap.
"Try to sleep " taehyung mumbled.   
Sudden jerk made her whole body ach but she didn't express it a bit . She tried to get in less painful position . Facing side way.  Taehyung patted her head. Trying to make her sleep.

Jungkook was looking at them from the mirror . Eyes all soft.

After a minute or two. Taehyung hand stop patting her .
Jungkook chuckled looking at taehyung by the mirror . she looked up towards taehyung and he was sleeping  , totally dozing. His hand hang down, little snores could be heard .

"He didn't sleep the whole night" Jungkook said ,and didn't say further . She got up, took his head on her shoulder . Taehyung unconsciously lean more on her . Increasing the pain on her shoulder.

She didn't said anything .. untill they reach there destination.

_____________________________________

"Hyung" jungkook whisper .

Taehyung opened his eyes ..all in defence mode ready to fight ..

"Who .who ..who is this"

"It is just me "  jungkook said .

Taehyung got fully awake , found himself sitting on the car , no one beside him.

"Where is she ?" Taehyung asked .

Jungkook pointed toward her from the car... She was dragging herself inside the house through the beautiful garden of his house. This time ignoring all the flowers. She was feeling all disgusted by herself.  She doesn't wanted to face taehyung , she wanted to hide somewhere. but God was not on her side , Her all beaten up leg didn't help her . Her limb gave up , she fall on her knees ., another Bruise added on her body ..
"Why.  Why am I so weak?"  she asked her self.

Taehyung saw her falling on the ground on her knees .but she was not getting up. It felt like she have gave up . He couldn't take it anymore.. he run towards her, lifting her up in his arm.  

Jungkook didn't disturb them. As jimin said to him "give them time ". He went inside the house.  Carrying a bag full of chocolate , which was for her . "Please , Give it to her . " giving them the bag. he said to aunt, uncle and grandma  and told them everything that happened. 

They were sad , how much the pure heart have to suffer

"I will come later , please tell hyung" he said leaving the house .

_____________________________________

Taehyung gently put her on the bed . She looked in front ...in the mirror , her wrenched self was looking back at her. All her neck area had red -bluish spot . She silently get herself up.he watched her silently. She limping moved towards the mirror . It was her , staring back at herself.  She cried ...he felt like she lost the battle badly . She took out the makeup remover from the drawer , she never used that . She got the piece of cloth from the same drawer .

Taehyung watched her all confuse .
She put lots of make up remover in the cloth ..and started to rub her neck aggressively.. trying to remove the marks from her body . Soon .tears started to draw from her eyes .. her marks were burning ...but she didn't care . She rubbed more aggressively. About to draw blood from them .

Taehyung moved fast toward her .. snatching the cloth away from her ...
"What the hell you are thinking you are doing !!" He halfed yell at her . 

His hand went to her shoulder . His face went close to the bruised on her necks , which were more visible now... he blowed on them., Tried to sooth the burn , he blew on them more  ,..She sobbed allowed this time , taehyung looked at her all worried ,, before he could search for her eyes , she already buried her head in his chest , clenching on his shirt .. searching for some sort of comfort and he gave her his all.

I will fix you baby taehyung said to himself.