babying her

I was shock.... I couldn't believe .. it was just this afternoon I was thinking if I could hear her voice .
She coughed a bit .. Tightly clenching my coat with her hand . Still on my lap .Her eyes was teary . Was it so hard for her to speak even one word.

And that words was my name .
She buried her head on my neck ....
Whispering in hoarse voice .
"Ta...  Taeher breath was uneven .

"Yes,  I am here" I said hugging her more closely .  We stay there in that position for quite some minute. She calm down ... And sit  straight . My one hand was still snaking around her waist . I moved the other towards her face.caressing her cheeks ....which was super red . Her ears was crimson too by now.   Her little nose...

"Have you eat your dinner ?" I ask lightened the mood .

She nodded her head.

"I need to take my dinner too . I am hungry you know ..it was a hard day today , I got some new clients you know. They are international . It is a good chance for our company ,"I said

I am not sure how much she get what I said ... But she gives me a thumbs up. Smiling at me.

She pointed at me ..and then stairs .

I guessed "are you telling me to go upstairs?"

She nodded

"To my room??" I guessed ..

She gave me the proud smile .

"Why ?"

I asked , she pointed towards my coat ...and then shirt

"To fresh up ??"  I guessed again.

She nodded clapping ...she get up from my lap ...going towards the kitchen ..I went towards my room , for taking a quick bath and changing into my comfortable clothes ..

She was at kitchen , Preparing the table,, I  sit on the table .. she was about to leave me there with my dinner .. but I grabbed her wrist which took her off guard and next second she was on my lap.

"What do you think , you were going , hmm?" I asked maintaining my intimidating gaze .she moved her head left to right probably saying "nowhere" 

"Hmm ,good girl" I patted her head . Got everything I wanted to eat. And start to eat ... While she was just looking at me.

"You can eat anything from my plate ." I said ...

She silently took a cutlet .there was silence between us.  But a comforting silence . She finished her little snack . I took a spoon of  some rice with gravy in front of her mouth .

"Here have some.   It tastes good "
She silently ate that . I feed her some more spoons . She took one more cutlet from my plate .. eating cutely in a pout.  Which I didn't mind....  After that she took some more from my plate. She was eating the cutlet. But I can sense that she was sleepy.  Her eyes was half closed by now . Her whole upper body was leaning on me.   Still half eaten cutlet on her hand.

I slowly caressing her head . I removed the snack from her hand.  Getting the tissue from table,  wipe her lips and hands ..she got more close if it was even possible .

Getting her into my bed today.  Which engulfed her. I removed her sandles from her foot . Her foot had red marks  and brushed and swell at edges. I was mad for one second ". That asshole jimin "

I sighed "you know that you don't need to where this shit if you don't like them"  I changed her clothes into my shirt . ... She curled herself into a ball.  Tucking on the blanket , little snores were leaving her mouth.

I placed my self beside her . Not touching her though ..just looking her was enough to make my heart all warm. Looking at her cheeks I remember something ..

I poked on her cheek with my finger.

"uhh" she made that little sound.

I poked her cheeks again .

"Tae" she said in her sleep . I couldn't believe ...she again said that ...I couldn't hold anymore and was about to kiss her but holding back..I just kissed her forehead lightly not making her awake ...

I whisper close to her ear .."good night baby"