save me

(after 3 weeks)

The smell of grease overpowering the place .the unknown voices could be hear . "Finally found this bitch, I never knew that taehyung will fall in love with someone like this , I thought she is just a maid " a man said ...her eyes were closed while she was Fully concious .she was wishing that this all was just a bad dream . Lying on the floor , her cheek were brushing against the dirty floor.

"What now ,sir?"
"Sold her tonight to some whore house"

Her eyes suddenly widen , this can't be happen , she don't want to return to the hell again . She was crying , this time.  She wriggled trying to set herself free from the tight ropes .
"Ah look who is awake "he said  walking towards her . She tried to moved her weight away from the man . He kicked her on the stomach , she hissed but remained silent . He grabbed her hair make her stand up , and pushed her against the wall . She couldn't handle herself and fall injuring her self .
"Boss , we will not get good price of her , if she got damaged"

"I will give you the money ,don't worry"
he again went to her , she was struggling , breathing hard .
!
!
!
!
!
!
After 2 hour

"You guys stay here , I will call you inside after clearing everything" namjoon said to yoongi , jimin and taehyung  who were sitting inside waiting for his command , as they have no experience in these things .he had loaded his gun , ready to attach whoever inside and save the precious soul. He went inside the shaddy building which was aparantly built at the end of the city .
For his surprise , the place was empty .
"As I thought they underestimate us"
Namjoon thought.   He heard a footstep. He hide himself , waiting for the person to come a bit closer . He felt the person and lept on him from behind the wall with his gun pointing straight toward the person...

"HYUNG!!"
Namjoon was stunned for a second to see taehyung there , following him inside the building.

"Kim taehyung ,I told you to wait in the car ,didn't I ? "

Taehyung was about to reply when they  heard a voice,  fainted voice from the upper floor shouting "who's there "

The person was coming downstairs but was immediately knocked out by the duo. The next thing they found themselves in front of the room.

They suddenly burst in the room. The person was surprised and late to response.  Namjoon have already shot him at his feet and the next bullet on his shoulder . 

Taehyung didn't find her there..he instaneously got to the another room across , opening the room. He was nervous , he gulped hard before opening the door . Next moment , He froze , His heart broke into pieces ..seeing the figure lifelessly .

He went near her.  He was shocked , angry , he didn't knew what he was feeling. He sat on the floor ..she was naked , bruised all over her body.  Many cuts on her body .on her shoulder .her hand , her ankel ..even her cheek have a littel scar.  She was not moving at all.  He got her within her arms .
Namjoon went inside ....he didn't spoke a word ...not a single word . He silently took off his lather jacket and put on her . He went outside still silently ...

Taehyung was frozen at his place...he hold her on his lap.. wrapping his arms around her securely , even he didn't knew from what he was saving her now. The lather jacket loosely around her .  He hugged her and hide his face in the crook of her neck.

"I a..am...I am sorry ple...ase I am sor.. sorry"he chanted again and again .what he could possibly do.

Her breath was steady as ever .

Jimin and yoongi came inside...they couldn't believe what they were witnessing . Yoongi moved towards him , sitting on his knees .and tapped on taehyung shoulder .
"Taehyung..we need to take her to hospital " yoongi said.  While jimin was still processing everything.

"Hos.. hospital" taehyung said panicked  .

"Before it go critical " yoongi continued.  
"Ye ..yes " taehyung were struggling with himself .he was not in his right mind.  Jimin kneeled down . Jimin covered her more  neatly . And tried to take her away from him as he knew his condition.

"NO! I can do it " taehyung said nearly growling ,which took jimin off guard and make jimin flinch .
He carried her outside the building ...yoongi drived as fast as could .

"Nothing will happen , you will be fine " taehyung said to her unconscious self with his unstable voice . His breath was uneven ., he was breathing hard . Sweat was covering his forehead .
"Hyung how much more time !!" He said to yoongi . He didn't even notice the absence of namjoon there .

"We are far away from city .it will take some time  ,it is cold . Try to keep her warm  "  yoongi said.

Jimin took off his coat and covered her leg .

"It is okay , it is okay. We will be there any second" taehyung mumbled near her ear.  Which jimin clearly heard.
Jimin hold her hands, praying and hoping she will fine.
!
!
!
!
!
Taehyung was sitting outside the ICU . waiting .....his heart was clenching inside his heart . It was because of him she was inside ... she is hurt ...she couldn't even move ....she will hate him .....it was his rival who did that . It was not her mistake ...then why ?? Why ??? He thought in his mind .

Yoongi was not there , probably gone to see namjoon ....and jimin he was standing against nearby wall... He was looking up.  Trying to not to let his tears come. From the corner of his eyes he saw taehyung , he was looking  on the ground at his feet. 

Suddenly, jin came outside ,from the ICU ,with two nurses.

"Hyung.... How is she ..." Taehyung said in rugged voice, going towards jin
"She was Brutally raped" ,jin said in low voice. taehyung knew it .. but he didn't wanted to hear it . His eyes were red by now . Jin swallowed the knot in his throat and continued.

"She got more than 40 bruised on her body. She was not just rapped , but beated for hours .Maybe she was trying to save herself but end up getting beaten by the culprit" Jin tried to said things in professional manner, but jin's red eyes showed his feelings.

Taehyung hand turn into fist . He was continuously looking at his shoes . He didn't have courage to face his hyung .

"She need some care and emotional support, in many cases victim suicide or even..."

Jimin gasped

Taehyung eyes shot up....an unknown feeling inside his heart woke .he was afraid of even of this thought

"You can meet the patient" jin said ...
Taehyung and jimin didn't wait another second and rush inside .

Jin took a sharp breath. Move to meet the next patient.